Chapter 19: Released

But little did the steam trains know, the diesels and the human had already reached the destination they are heading at.

They entered another cave that was off-limits for anyone or any diesels or steam trains to enter.

Ignoring the warnings, they traveled farther into the cave, heading towards where they wanted to go.

Luckily, all of them had lights to see where they are going.

As soon as they reached the darkest area of the cave, they noticed the other side of the tunnel was blocked.

And it was another gate.

It was made out of black crystals and completely blocked the other side, as there were ancient Japanese carvings.

They were slightly amazed at how the gate was made out of, before getting close to it.

"Uh, boss?" Splatter spoke, asking a question after a few hours of silence. "How are we going to go through that?"

"Remember, stupid?!" Diesel 10 snapped, his pincher moved up from on top of him from command. "I have Pinchy with me! It's just easy like a piece of cake!"

"Yeah, listen to him, Splatter!" Dodge giggled in a mocking tone, as Splatter blows a raspberry at him while frowning.

"Oh, get a grip on, you two!" snapped the black diesel, moving backward and bumping into them to make them stop. "We are here to accomplish something! So, pay attention!"

The two diesels growled at each other as Diesel 10 got up closer to the gate slightly, positioning to do his dirty work.

"Now," Diesel 10 grinned, as the pincher on top of him moved up, snapping together. "Let's get down into business."

Without any command, his pincher shot forward like a rocket and gripped the gate like a crab.

Small cracks formed on the surface of the gate from the tight grip.

Once he gripped it, he tried yanking it out of the ground and from the tunnel by moving backward with his speed as the others behind him moved back to let him have room, but was firmly stuck!

Diesel 10 grunted and gritted his teeth as his wheels screeched from underneath him on the rails, trying to get the gate out.

"Come on, Diesel 10!" encouraged Diesel. "You got this!"

"Yeah, go for it, boss!"‌ Splatter and Dodge agreed.

Diesel 10 grinned and continued trying to the best he can, his cheeks red and struggling.

Then there was trouble.

Small black electricity sparks sparked from the gate and spiked through Diesel 10's pincher, before spreading all over his body!

Diesel 10 was electrocuted from the gate and shot back as his pincher released the gate while crying out.

He crashed into the black diesel from behind him, as he bumped into the others.

"Grease and oil!" exclaimed the black diesel. "What happened?"

Diesel 10 coughed a little after being electrocuted before shaking his body.

"Nothing, Diesel!" he snapped as his pincher shook its head too. "I just... planned that!"

Diesel, the name of the black diesel, rolled his eyes along with Splatter and Dodge.

They all knew that was not planned from Diesel 10.

"Bullroar!" snapped the human from inside Diesel's cab, before coming out. "That must 'ave been magic."