Boffola

Boffola n. a joke that gets a loud hearty laugh 

"I don't feel no remorse," Sovrano thick accents clear as he sang a loud he leaned into me as he keeping his hand on the wheel. I was currently holding in a laugh trying to keep my cool demeanor as this grown man is singing to at the top of his lung as he passes me the imagery microphone." and you can't see past my blindness,"  I smile at him before giving and I sing out.

"Ophelia," I sang out a little unsure. The look he gave me made me regret my decision immediately but them a beautiful smile spreads across his face.

" you've been on my mind girl ever since the flood," his beautiful voice rang. 

He leans into me and we sing "Ophelia," I say giggling. 

 "Heaven helps the fool who falls in love," I only now notice how close we were he looks down at my lips and the blush I was holding stains my cheeks.

"You should be like this more, free and you,"

says brushing a strand out of my face.

"And you know you should pay attention to the road," I say smirking 

"what," he asked confused but his confusion stops when a truck horn rang and he quickly swerved back into place. My laugh filled the car I had a laugh that hard in years I held my stomach as I rock and snorted, but I was knocked out of it by him staring and the car coming to a standstill.

"God that laugh is so beautiful I feel selfish that I want to be the only one to hear it."

And just like that, the wind was knocked out of me again.