━━━ vii. one too many hits to the head.

chapter seven

chapter seven.

BRETT'S BODY RATTLES BENETH her hands, yellow liquid bubbles out if his mouth like a volcano neither her, Stiles or the brooding stranger known as the infamous Derek Hale (... Perseus and Yoselin are totally going to be jealous. ) could control. She had given her keys to her brother, he's not old enough to drive but he does it better than her.  You'd think with a werewolf's strength he'd be sustained but it looked like even Derek was having trouble keeping his grasp on him.

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles shouted, his pale arms finding it hard to get a grip on him.

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane." The owner of the vet clinic. (... Veronica thought it was a joke when Stiles brought her to a vet clinic for a werewolf. ) explained, striding out of his storage room wearing white gloves and holding a knife.  "I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible."

"It's not a easy as it looks, Doc." Veronica grumbled, tired of holding his battling ankles. "Lets chloroform this bastard, it'd make this a whole lot easier."

"We can't risk him not waking up." The doctor cautioned, bald head shaking under the only light in the room.

"Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles snarled sarcastically, leaping in the air as Brett did.

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength." Derek hissed. She assumed he was talking about the older man in the dark corner.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." The vet warned, leaning forward the cold metal touched his chest making his body quiver even more.

"He's slipping! I don't think I can hold him ━ Ah!" Stiles panics. When the knife sinks in, Brett's mouth part gurgling yellow poison and smacks both boys into the brick wall knocking thing off the table and kicks Veronica's stomach. She groans stumbling on her butt clutching her stomach.  Brett leaps off the table, eyes wide like animal looped on drugs head whipped around straight into a fist knocking him out cold.

She swallowed a flinch when Brett's cold body smacked on the ground near her feet, eyes traveling away from him to the man with intense cobalt blue eyes. Peter fucking Hale, her parents aren't going to be sleeping if they find out he's lurking around in Beacon Hills, he's a hard man to kill with an epic backstory. Imagine killing him, you'd be legendary.

He blinks, eyes reverting back to normal and cracks his neck almost robotic staring at his bewildered nephew. "I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself."

"Yeah, maybe more than a little." Derek replied, the suspicion in his tone clear. Veronica's eyes squint at Brett's chest realizing it hadn't moved since he went down.