IIII

I did a baaad thing (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ making kind of a smut

alex gumuchian;

me and this girl, Carter were standing in the elevator I looked over at her and she was looking down at her fingers smiling, i wonder if she's smiling on what might happen tonight..

the doors to the elevator opened nd we both walked out, I was staying in one of the exclusive rooms which made her face glow up, they was a king sized bed big enough for both of us ;) a nice bathroom also good for both of us ;)) nd a nice view down over the city. she looked at me and I looked back at her.

"so." she mumbled

I took off my shoes and out my phone on the dresser

I walked up to her and pushed her against the wall, her breathing started to pick up but I stayed completely calm as this was nothing new to me. the looked down embarrassed that she was blushing

"what's wrong babygirl?" I put my index finger under her chin lifting her eyes to mine, he face was red red.

"do you not want me to call you that? what's wrong about you being my babygirl?" I smirked at her and snaked my arm around her waist.

she looked away trying to hide her face but it just gave me more access to her neck.

I kissed her neck and I heard her moan. I started kissing lower to her collar bone leaving purple marks

A/N NGL THIS SHIT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE PLS SEND ME YOUR PRAYERS AND ANY HOLY WATER🙏🙏

I grabbed her by her hand leading her into the bed. i whispering in her ear and said "roses are red violets are blue, that statement was really bold not get on the bed and do as your told." she fell on her back onto the bed and I hovered over her.

I made my way back to her neck. I got back to her sweet spot nd she started moaning like crazy.

I disconnected my lips from her neck so I would take off my shirt she stared at my chest nd I looked at her to do the following.

*Carter's pooovvv*

he just stared at me waiting for me to take off my shirt, well I was still a virgin but I was scared because I'll be losing my virginity to him. I took off my shirt and watched him stare at me

he unclipped my bra nd let it fall to the ground he stared at my bare chest making me a bit uncomfortable.

I closed my eyes and rested my head back and let him do his work.

-----------------------------------------------------------
i woke up the next morning feelings an arm around my waist. I turned around to face him. he was sound asleep. he looked so peaceful and I didn't want this feeling to go away. just us being in his room laying in bed together.

I snuggled up to him and rested my head on his chest. he groaned a bit and moved his head so it was on top of mine. he got his free arm and started playing with my hair.

"good morning." he mumbled into my hair.

"good morning Alex." I looked up at him and smiled both of our eyes locked into each other.

I looked back down nd blushed. I realized that we were both naked and my eyes went wide when I saw him

he laughed when I looked back at him.

"what? you don't like what you see?" he chuckled

"oh I like it alright." I smirked at him

"I think I should get going." I saw him frown and get dressed.

I put my clothes back on and got my phone.

he opened the door for me and we both walked into the elevator

it wasn't an awkward silence but it made me uncomfortable I still wanted to be with him.. but nothing last for ever right?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm ded inside this stupid freaking chapter OMG ~ sorry for any writing errors