Character INFORMATION

Name: Miyuki Alexandrite Solace
AKA: Miyuki Solace,...
House Origin: House of Solace
Magic affinity: light and darkness, spirit magic, spirit absorption, mana zone, enhanced ki and mana sensitivity, hymn of life and death.
Other ability: Esper
Status: Alive
Species: Human
Gender: Female
Age:15
Birthday: May 10
Hair: white
Eyes: pinkish red

*photo Above is the younger version of Miyuki

Character background story :

Miyuki Alexandrite Solace is the daughter of Sieghfreed and Luna of the House Solace. As a child she was hidden away by her parents in fear of having their daughter be taken away because of her special ability that none of the magic users have ever seen. Miyuki was then trained by both her parents in controlling both her ability and her magic attribute which she inherited from both parent. At the age of 9 Miyuki was then more than capable of handling her own.
One day both her parents left to go back to their mansion to see if things are settled so she can return to her home. She waited for days along with her trusted butler Haru in the forsaken realm where she was hidden.
Days have passed and none of her parents has come to take her home. A news then was spread around a village in the forsaken realm. The noble house of Solace was attacked by group of mages from the order of the eye of the midnight sun. Hearing about the her parents demise mentally broke Miyuki. Swearing upon her parents death, she promised to avenge them. Day after day and night after night, Miyuki trained herself along with Haru to prepare for the magic knights exam. This would be her first steps on finding where the eye of the midnight sun is.

Additional information :

Grimoire:(yet to receive it but heres the photo)

A multi colored leather book witha yinyang symbol covering most of the book, golden patterns, seven stones and the four kingdoms golden insignia on each corner of the book

A multi colored leather book witha yinyang symbol covering most of the book, golden patterns, seven stones and the four kingdoms golden insignia on each corner of the book.(I just drew it so you can atleast see what I mean)

Spirit : Lyra the YinYang spirit

Lyra is a small creature like Slyph

Lyra is a small creature like Slyph. She is dressed in a black and white clothing. She is the YinYang spirit of life and death, which explains her look. She was with Miyuki the day she was born. Miyuki rarely summons her to battle which she absolutely hates.

Haruto Claudius:

Miyuki's trusted butler

Miyuki's trusted butler. Both of them had a goal to join the order of the magic knight to find the eye of the midnight sun. He is 4 years older than Miyuki. He is the only one who took care and watched over Miyuki as he promised on both his masters grave. He calls Miyuki as young mistress even though she told him to call her Yuki instead.

_________________________________________

Black clover isn't mine. So are the photos.