The Gentle Captain

Third person POV

Miyuki went back inside her room as she finished her look.
'I wonder if captain has any plans for me today...' Miyuki thought as she wore her necklace and robe and checked herself in the mirror.
Leaving her room, her hair flowed marvelously behind her.
"oh! Young mistress, there you are. I've been looking for you." Haru said as he came closer to Miyuki.
"what for?" she asked.
"well, the captain was looking for us. Finral asked me to find you and go straight to the captain." the silverete boy answered.

Timeskip with Miyuki and Haruto joining the captain.......

Sitting on the couch Miyuki and Haruto waited for the captain to speak.

"you called for us captain?" Haruto spoke as he sensed his mistress's growing irritation.
"well, I'm assigning the two of you to a mission or rather the old man is assigning you." Yami said puffing a cloud of smoke from his mouth.
"finally, so,? What's the mission?" the girl asked crossing both her arms and legs.
"Yuki... You are requested to go to goldie and assist him. While Haruto you stay, you have a different mission." Yami finished, handing the paper to Miyuki.
"Goldie? Who's that?" the confusion written on the girls face.
"captain William Vangeance of the Golden dawn." puffing another smoke Yami answered.
"so you're saying that I'm basically being transferred to the Golden Dawn?" the girl asked leaning both her elbows on her knees.
"for now, yes. But not forever." the captain answered puffing a new cloud of smoke. "you may now attend to your mission, dismissed"

Miyuki POV

"how am I going get to the Golden Dawn. I don't even know where their HQ is." I asked the still smoking captain Yami.
"have Finral take you. And don't forget to pack, you'll be staying there for a while."
'is this man really serious? Carelessly allowing captains to casually take his subordinate.'

...... Timeskip to the Golden dawn HQ.....

"so here we are, the golden dawn. You should go ahead and the captain might be looking for you" Finral says as he was opening another portal.
"wait... Aren't you supposed to take me to him yourself?" I asked grabbing hold of his robe.
"no need, just tell them the captain has requested your presence. Gotta go now Yiki-chan, bye...." without hesitation, Finral went through the portal leaving me in a place I barely know.
"that idiot. Im really going to kill him after this." I mumbled kicking a pebble out of irritation.
"I would recommend you not to do that." I turned to the voice seeing that it was the captain of the Golden dawn.
"oh! Captain Vangeance, umm... How long have you been there for? " I asked after greeting the captain.
"For a while but not too long. You look rather different today." the captain said smiling at me.
"oh, its nothing, sir. I was just trying on my normal clothes since I rarely get to wear them these days. Is it not okay to wear such clothes? I can change into something else if required." I said as I inspected my clothes.
"oh, no need. It suits you." captain William smiled as he turn towards the castle like building with me following suit.
'what a gentle man, with such gentle smile' I thought to myself as I looked at the captains back.

____________________________________
I'M BACK Y'ALL
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG...
I WAS BUSY AND NOW I'M FREE... THOUGH NOT REALLY,
STILL SLOW UPDATES FROM NOW SINCE I'M STILL A LITTLE BUSY
THANK YOU FOR STILL SUPPORTING ME AND VOTING FOR THIS STORY
LOVE Y'ALL
💋💋💋💋