69.*

(The chapter number and the fact that there's smut in this totally wasn't planned omg but I'm laughing now)

After the long, tiring, draining flight, the family was finally in Miami. When Viviana got off the plane, she couldn't help but smile.

"We're home!" She said, looking back at Christian who carried a sleeping Sawyer on his chest.

Christian smiled, moving so Eiley could walk in front of him. "I don't think the little guy even knows it," He chuckled. "Your dad's bringing his truck, he told me to call him when we landed. You wanna give him a call?"

Viviana nodded, "Yeah, of course." She pulled her phone out of her sweatshirt pocket, dialing her father to remind him to meet them at the airport. Luckily for the couple, the plane took them to where the team would land for baseball games, making it easier for them to obtain their luggage and not deal with the stress of an airport.

Viviana's dad arrived not too long after with his truck and Eiley instantly got so giddy. "You see grandpa, Eils?"

Eiley nodded, "Granpa!!" She exclaimed, "He got a big car, mommy!"

"He does! It's gonna fit all of our stuff in it!" She told her, picking her up. "He's gonna be so excited to see you!"

Her dad got out of the truck and smiled big. "Look at how big you've gotten, Eiley Rose!" He took Eiley from Vivi's arms, kissing her cheek. "Last time I saw you, you were a little munchkin! You been behaving for momma and dad?"

Eiley nodded, giggling, "I good girl, granpa!"

Viviana smiled, "She has been waiting to see you." She laughed, "Definitely wouldn't stop talking about it."

"I've been waiting to see all of you!" Her dad hugged Vivi while still holding Eiley. "Sawyer with Christian?"

Vivi nodded, "He is knocked out. He slept the entire flight.." She looked over at Christian, "Baby, come here.."

Christian looked up and walked over with Sawyer.

"Wow, he really has grown up..." Her father commented, "You were right about him looking like Christian.." He chuckled, "Almost a little spitting image."

"Yeah, it's crazy. He's growing so fast." Vivi replied, "But he is such a sweet boy and keeps to himself." She kissed his head, running through Sawyers little curls.

They started hauling things into the truck before they took the trip to Viviana's parents' house.

****

After getting the kids unpacked, Viviana walked with some of the luggage into her bedroom and looked at Christian, "Doesn't this like hit you with a wave of memories?" She giggled.

Christian nodded, "Just pulling into the driveway, I was like thinking about when I would come and pick you up or drop you off.." He smiled, "But the bedroom? This is crazy. Nothing has changed.."

She shook her head, "I told my mom not to touch it." She smiled and set the luggage down, going to her dresser, pulling out an old Marlins shirt that Christian had given her, "Remember this?"

"Holy fuck, that's crazy!" Christian walked by her, taking the shirt and held it up, "This is from spring training my first year.." He laughed, "Wow..."

Viviana laughed, "It was my favorite shirt to wear when you were gone." She looked at him, "And now look at us, I practically just wear your wardrobe and we're married." She giggled.

Christian laughed, shaking his head as he sat on the bed. "So crazy to me, baby.." He said, looking at Viviana who moved to sit in his lap. "And now we got our little kiddos here.."