INTRODUCTION

Welcome to The Untold Stories. Short summary, it's basically a fanfiction of my fanfiction.

To those of you who are new and never have heard of me or my stories before, welcome! I'm glad to meet more of you guys. While I'm happy you clicked on this story out of your own curiosity and interest, I must give you a heads up to read "The Second Princess", my main Fire Emblem Awakening fanfiction (it's on my profile). Otherwise this book will make ZERO sense. Absolutely zero.

To those of you who read "The Second Princess" and have been waiting for this, here it is! The long awaited What Ifs book that I've been dangling over you guys for the past month or so. I hope you enjoy reading them as I enjoyed writing them.

The format of this fanfiction is going to be slightly different than the format of TSP's. Each story is going to be separated into different categories, which I think you have heard before if you read TSP.

- AU (Stories that have the same cast of characters but different settings, worlds, etc)

- What If? (Stories of the different routes/plots TSP could have gone through)

- Outtakes (TSP canon stories not included in the book)

Most of these will be one shots, but there are some ideas I have that are multi-chapter, most of them the AUs. I'll let you guys know when that happens.

These chapters also update randomly.

While I am the one writing these down, if anyone has any ideas for any scenarios regarding the categories, please do tell me. You guys are the reason why I even started this book in the first place (I'm not going to lie, half of the ideas I have while currently writing this come from your ideas or comments). Take this book as...a semi-request book. Don't hesitate to comment or PM me an idea you have!

With that, I want to leave you all on a positive note: to all of my readers, thank you, from the very bottom of my heart. I wouldn't have kept so much motivation and improvement from writing if it weren't for your support. Even if you are new here, thank you so much.

I hope you enjoy reading them!

Sincerely,

annie.