last day of shcool

((A/N: HAAAIIII!!! welcum to winter break of the case 257s story! like mari and lynn and stuff u know. so basicly, every chapper is maybe different or maybe a sdifferent continuatin of the last one, but no promises! litile vingents of the times together with diferent points of views!! pretty epic i think! so ya pls enjoi and leave comments to what u wanna see into the lives of so i can know it and do it and put it in :3))

ah, the last day of school before winter break. everyone has that dead look in there eyes and a cup of coffee in their hands, and perhaps the occasional white girl with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. a familiar sight to behold for most californians. probably others idk i only live here ever since i came to earth. wait ive said too much. let me back up.

your name is Mari Parker and you are sitting int he last class of the last day of school before winter break. in front of you is a final exam for creative writing where you have to write a story and so you do it. 

it's about a girl who thinks she's straight coming to terms with her lesbianism as well as her crush on her best friend. you think it is enjoyable and the masses agree. dave asks if its about him and you chuckle knowingly. it's not actually you weren't even thinking that when you wrote it but it does fit his arch excep bisexual and a boy and not lesbian. 

when you turn it in the teacher sees the title and smiles knowingly. lots of people know things here and many things are done knowingly because everyones in the know except for the people who aren't. they're stupid and should be cast from society. (cishets)

so anyways you twiddleing your pencil until for everyone to finish there own stories and you are waiting and looking around not knowing what to do and you are literally just sitting here. 

"psst. mars bars" dave says. "sup " you say. "uh. nevermind" "bro what" he looks at his desk free of paper now. "dude u cant just fucking say nevermind wtf" you say and cross the arms.

"lol i changed my mind i was gonna ask u smth but i can figure it out on my own" 

"bruh" you say. 

"okay you broke me jeez mars you really know my weak points huh? so basically me n karks are goin to see the new frozen movie together n like ive see it already but he hasnt and shit is like not a good movie like it's okay i guess but the first one is so much better and this one has like borderline incestuous moments between anna and elsa its kinda uncomfortable but whatever, anyways, i think hes gonna like it because of the romance n shit of kristoff or whatever and hes gonna talk about it nonstop and basically how do i talk about it without sounding like a complete asshole and shutting him down entirely?" dave says.

'oooohhh so ur goin on a date mhmmm???" you say snirkingly and with your smeyesing. 

"its not a date" he says. "ahuh sure bro" you say. 

"no he totally wouldev... uh.. fuck it... its a date isnt it" dave starts looking paniced. 

"bro. bro calm down its gonna be ok. just let karkat talk about his straight people and smile and nod. like this :)" you nod and smile. 

"mari have you fucking met me" dave says. you sigh and shrug. "well i just dont know man!" you throw in your arms. just then, the bell rings.

you widen your eyes and stare to him "its time" you say simluatnately at the same time. 

you run out to the quad and gather with all of your good friends because you all live in the same place except vrisrezi. they live in a weed apartment it you'l  recall. 

"HOUSEHOLD MEETING" rose yells when everyone is home. 

all of the trolls and dave and you and lynn bishop gather together in one of the living rooms together and rose stares everyone down.