15*

~Juno's POV~

"Juno, go upstairs and get Luke. Tell him it's time for dinner." My mom demanded as she stood in front of the stove, stirring something around in the pot. I wasn't sure what she was making, but I definitely hadn't expected her to immediately say that to me the second I entered. I'd only just gotten home from a day with Knox, Reba and Esma that we had all spent hanging out, since it was Saturday.

"Right now?" I asked stupidly, raising a brow at her. She looked at me like that was a question with a fairly obvious answer and I simply nodded my head, knowing that was her way or saying 'duh.' Without saying anything else, I turned and headed upstairs, passing my dad in the living room as he played with Anais on the floor. I stalked up the stairs and down the hall, my boots lightly clunking against the hardwood floors as I walked. When I slipped into Luke's room, I wasn't surprised to see that he was just lounging in his bed, watching Netflix on his laptop. The second he noticed my presence he paused whatever show he was watching and took out the earphones he had in, a grin growing on his face. "Hey, pumpkin. What's up?" He hummed, crawling out of his bed.

He walked over and went to give me a hug, maybe even a kiss if he was lucky, but I stopped him by placing my hands on his chest to keep him at arms length. My refusal to hug him made him frown down at me and I grinned back, making him narrow his eyes. "You'd better give me a hug." He practically commanded, but I just sent him a sly smile and shook my head. "What have you done to earn it?" I asked, fucking with him completely. I couldn't help that sly smile on my lips as I peered up at him, which in turn earned me a look of mischief.

"Earn it?" He echoes with an amused smile, raising a single brow at me. I grin and drop my hands away from his chest, but he doesn't even try to come closer, probably because he knows I'll just stop him again. "That's what I said." I tease.

Luke smirked slightly and crossed his arms over his chest, looking at me with that familiar look of mischief in his eyes that he'd had there since the day we met. "How about the fact that I like eating your pussy just for my own enjoyment? Doesn't that alone give me the right to a hug?" He smirked, cocking his head to the side playfully. I won't deny that I blushed at his words, but I somehow managed to not become a stuttering mess and instead held my ground. "No." I said. "It's not like you're between my legs right now." I retorted, unable to help myself from smirking, something he was rubbing off on me.

Those words made him raise both his brows, clearly very taken aback by that. It wasn't like me to speak so boldly about sexual things, but I was feeling bold. Around him, anyways.

"Do you want me between your legs right now, Juno?" He shot back, this time daring to take a step closer as his lips twitched up in amusement. I blushed hotter and my legs weakened as I peered up at him, giving a feeble shake of my head. "N-No!" I stuttered, embarrassed. So much for being able to hold my ground.

My nervous stuttering made him grin widely, amusement clear on his face as he backed me against his bedroom wall. "No?" He repeated, pretending to pout as if he were upset. "But your pretty little skirt is so tiny, pumpkin. It'd be so easy." He hummed, giving my body an appreciative scan that made heat flare through my entire body, a soft whimper leaving me as I bit my lip. Because he was right.

The skirt was green suede and had little buttons up the front, barely covering my ass. My crop top was long sleeved and fell off my shoulders, a factor which he seemed to enjoy if we were judging by the way he eyed my collarbone. Although skirts weren't usually my thing, the one I wore today was short, so it would've been very easy for him to get up between my legs if I said I wanted him to. "I...I.." Senseless stammers left my lips as I looked up at him, wide eyed and flustered, all thanks to him and his dirty mouth.