18*

~Juno's POV~

"Luke!" I squealed with delight as he tossed me over his shoulder when I got home from school on Friday afternoon, my silver hair dangling upside down as my ribs dug painfully into his shoulders. He laughed and slammed the door shut since I didn't even have the chance to, being sure to lock it as well. "Juno!" He squealed back at me, mocking me.

I scowled at his way of mocking me and brought my hand down on his ass, smacking it. After all, it was right in my view, which meant it was also in my line of fire. "Fuck!" He blurted in surprise, his hips jerking forward out of instinct. "Did you just fucking spank me?!" He squawked, causing me to laugh, finding his reaction funny. "Maybe a little." I teased, right before I brought my hand down on his ass once again, harder this time. He hissed in a mixture of shock and clear irritation, spinning around to stomp up the stairs. "You wanna fucking spank me, then we'll see how you like it." He snapped, my head hurting slightly as he jogged up the stairs. "What?" I asked stupidly, a little bit alarmed now.

We passed the threshold into my bedroom and my backpack was dropped to the floor before he flung me onto my bed, my body bouncing with the impact. "What are you doing?" I gasped as he shut my door and locked it, sending me a glare when he stalked over to me. "I'm about to give you a taste of your own medicine, pumpkin." He said simply, a squeak leaving me when he grabbed my ankles and pulled me forward until my butt was at the edge of my bed. Then, he flipped me onto my stomach and I frowned, wondering what he was doing. Surely he wouldn't actually spank me, or at least that was what I thought until he grabbed my pants and yanked them down to my thighs.

My thong was now exposed, which also meant my ass was very exposed, as the cool air brushed along my skin. "Luke?" I asked, looking at him over my shoulder. He tugged my pants down just a little more, right below my ass, and I shivered when his right hand palmed one of my cheeks. "It's okay." He murmured, squeezing it gently in his palm, as if about to massage it or something.

He ended up doing the exact opposite, though. Instead of massaging it, his hand came down hard on my ass, the clapping sound echoing loudly in my room. I cried out in surprise and jerked at the sensation, my jaw dropping. "H-Hey!" I gasped, clenching my blanket in my fists. Behind me, Luke growled and brought his hand down once again, smacking my ass hard enough that I whimpered at the burning tingle that was left behind on my skin. "Does it hurt you, Juno?" He demanded to know, right before he smacked my ass once again, probably expecting me to cry and ask him to stop, for me to apologize profusely. But that wasn't what happened.

When he hit me, I lulled my head back more and moaned, arching my back so my ass was offered right up to him. I knew I had a series of bright pink handprints on my skin as I desperately swayed my ass, waiting for another smack. My core pulsed with desire and he growled from behind me, his hand smoothing over my ass cheek to try to soothe the sting there. It just made my core ache more with desire, though. "You fucking like it, don't you, Juno?" He breathed, squeezing my cheek before he brought his hand down on my ass again. I couldn't help but to mewl with pleasure and clench my thighs together, writhing desperately. He was making me feel so hot. "I like it." I admitted through a gasp, shuddering.

Luke let out a husky chuckle and squeezed both my ass cheeks, spreading them and kneading them as if he were playing with dough. "Such a dirty little thing. You like when I smack your ass like that?" He hummed playfully, his voice laced with satisfaction. "Mhm." I whimpered, nodding my head as I arched up more, desperate for touch. He groaned and smacked me once again, making me moan. "And I fucking love spanking your pale ass bright pink." He purred back, causing my breathing to grow heavier. It felt so nice, but the throbbing between my legs was torturous. "Luke." I whined softly, curling my toes. "I need you inside me." I breathed, feeling hazy on lust.