Heavenly Light

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Heavenly Light
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

❝ i think somewhere, in a parallel world, we made love in a garden of wilted flowers

❝ i think somewhere, in a parallel world, we made love in a garden of wilted flowers. our trembling hands reaching out toward the sky, trying to grasp the last watery rays of a dying sun ━ two hearts colliding and shattering into a million tiny stars  ❞
michael faudet, we made love

⸻⸻⸻⸻✧*・゚

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Best Viewed In...

optima font
second to smallest font size
black background color
page reading mode
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

optima fontsecond to smallest font sizeblack background colorpage reading mode┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Summary
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

          Time is the most precious commodity to humanity. A luxury item that people would fool themselves into thinking the rich could afford and the poor could lose. The power of one second was enough to destroy and shape all those that lived across the galaxy. The future was inevitable, just as a single choice could shift everything from a tranquil peace to a raging war. 

          Catalea Adonis knew what time had done to her fate. Born into a life of privilege, the young woman grew from a sweet innocent child to a silver tongue women with poise and grace. Her power as one of the members of House Adonis gives her a strength she hadn't known to exist within her, until now. As the next chosen heir to her planet's regal throne, Catalea must face the reality of her own past to create a better future. How a single decision could lead her down a path of destruction and to a man that holds her salvation in the palm of his hand.

          Obi-Wan Kenobi had never known anything other than the Jedi Code. Remembering small bits of his childhood as a force sensitive padawan, the young man tried his luck as an impressionable young Jedi in a galaxy filled with darkness. As he began to climb the ranks, each decision he made acted as a catalyst that turned him from a naïve knight to a war torn general. Leaving his inner tranquility as a man ready to face his demons in tatters, shattered by pain of others. Determined to save the light, his journey leads him to Baethea where his absolution would be disrupted by a young queen looking to rewrite history.