1

Michael (100 BD) was working on a new Machine, in his basement. (he has a separate room in his house, and his parents are out)  His machine started to glitch out, so he started to back away, but he suddenly got pushed back into a wall. After an second, a bright light came out of nowhere. It died down a few seconds after. When Michael open his eyes, he saw the unbelievable. There was 3 people in the room, and his portal shut completely down. One of the boys was on his couch, one was on the floor and the last one was in the machine parts.

Michael just looked in shock as he looked at all the people in his room, before he shouted "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!"

The one in the machine parts flinched at the loud tone, and whimpered a bit. And the one on couch, who had wings, groaned and looked up. The boy that was on the floor looked up, and then shot up off the floor.

When the boy in the machine parts got out of the parts, and he saw everyone else, he freak out and started to create a little bit of Lightning around him. Then the one with wings, sat up and got up, he also had a tail that sway behind him.
The one on the floor looked at the child, and he had introduce his self first "Hello my name is Michael" the one with a purple srip going through his hair.

The winged boy looked at him, "Wait! But I'm Michael." The kid with electricity going all around him and also has a small collar then said "I'm also Michael!"

The kid looked at the three, he thought for a moment, then it clicked. The three year old snap his fingers, as he ran over to a desk. Michael flip through the pages, until he found a page. " A-ha!" He exclaimed, the other three looked at him. He looked at them and started to explain "It clarifies here in my book, that there subsist of numerous versions of each individual soul in a Space continuum. You, three individual, have been somehow managed to get transfer here. Your essence and DNA have been submitted to this space period alternate macrocosm." The three other Michael just looked at him, they were so confuse.

The winged Michael then just had to ask "Ok how old are you!"

"Um three?" The small child answered as he looked at the three surprised faces

The one with Lightning then said "ok ok can you please explain that again, so we can understand!"

The three year old explained again " Ok so basically you do you three have been teleported to this world"

The three nodded the Michael with a purple Strip then asked "Do you know a way for us to get back?"

The kid sadly shook his head "It seems like my machine has been shut down completely it's going to take a while to fix it." He then walked over to the door and tried to open it, but it wasn't budging. "Come on!"

Winged Michael then asked "What the problem?" The kid the said "My stupid door won't open!"

Purple streak Michael then said "let me try." He walked over to the door and tried to teleport through it but he just teleport back. The kid looked at him "And magical powers won't work on it either."

"Why?" Electric Michael asked

He looked at the three and rub the back of his neck, " I do a lot of Machinery and a lot of them blow up, so I had to make this place indestructible. So no type of magic or explosive is getting thorough this place. I don't know why it won't open though!"

All of a sudden a Bing noise came out of nowhere, The kid Michael ran over to the Computer.

The ask box is open!
(Please recommend some names for these Michaels)

The characters-
FTO Michael
100BD Michael
SNO Michael
SHHS/SHR/SHH Michael