7. First memory

@Midnight_Pax57

To Athena and Oni, I have two questions. #1, do you guys have any crushes? And #2, What is your favorite sweet?

Athena got flustered "I have a girlfriend. And my favorite sweet is M&Ms" said Oni

"Well I did date Ritchie, and starburst." Reply Athena

@LilEmmaFoxy

For Oni- how do you deal with the human and not wanting to kill the werewolf?
And how did you meet Bri?

"Its very hard to deal with Austin, and not killing Ritchie well I can't really kill him intill he does something like really bad. Ritchie just wants me to just get it over with and kill him, but fricking Austin won't let me." Oni then said "Oh and how I met Bri, I met her when I was running around Lucas Hill. She invited me to stay there for a while."

@Nightskyartz

Oni- What do you think of Bri, Austin, and Ritchie

"Well I think the human Austin is annoying but he means well he's also very overprotective. Bri is a nice person and Ritchie is well the same as his brother annoying but not as much." Oni said

Michael was taking notes in his notebook he had a page for each of them even himself. He was writing about his counterparts world.

@Babymoonpup

To all- what's are you guys favorite animal? And do any of y'all regret anything you have done or haven't done?

Most of the Michaels looked down a little bit. Then Devil Sigh "My favorite animals is Hell hound, yes I have a lot of things that I regret."

Shade then said "I guess birds and I have a few things that I regret that I won't get in to it."

"Foxes" said Oni "And probably the only thing that I regret was loosing my kitsune."

Then Athena "owls, and I regret leaving both Ritchie and my son."

"Dogs and I regret running away from my friends," said Scruff

Lastly was Michael "Wolves, and t-the....re  i-is a ju-jus-t o...on... one thi..." Michael just stoped and he started to breathe hard, he dropped his note book. He started crying and then he ran into a room and locked it.

Every one was confused and concerned. Scruff walked over to Michael book, it was open on a page. Scruff picked it up and something on that page caught his eye.

He couldn't read all of it, because a lot of it was in a different language, but there was only one part that he could understand was already bad enough. He's wolf ears when down, and Athena, and Shade came up behind him. It was the same for them. "What's wrong?" Devil asked

Scruff walked over to the desk and place the book down. They all follow up behind. The only thing that they could read was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry Ka and Riyutchina,
I failed you two
___________________________
Page

Riyutchina
chedacies- vampiuioes
jahe- 4

ka
chedacies- fhautterfelleh gheybrakas
jahe- 3

giodigrewed ashtisflophaut pnex ekekperiblumnat #680315

ontreh #1

mehs halonsistasedt ka ah e mehs khonusek riyutchina ehnheveb nuuvlunteer'hast tut naklesth nhossyn mehs ghw ekekperiblumnat. Ore wedeuioes lyetekebo ka djuu'haest naklp'lin ah e riyutchina djuu'haest mrechk'lin leuuioes yesume jinene djoon't nheve mjuufhaut tut mut, huuet nak'os haeiyret naklp'lin.

ontreh #2

ae ekekperiblumnat djuu'haest hon'lin nheyret. Leurpris'linelleh gnoet'lin enheos ekekplodebo tehh ayhet. Jenl deytehtemos liehym tut tett sjahfebo.

ontreh #18

ae ekekperiblumnat djuu'haest myghnda gett'lin hyiltch'lin huuet yttrhenth'lin djuu'haest donebo.

ontreh #28

luohmeth'lin gnoet rikkde, ahd djoon't kuues nhuesume enheppen'lin tut ae ekekperiment, huuet ahd khaan't haeoesth gnoew, ae bekhw nhoulbed khonnensuebo.

ontreh #35

ahd laehe'haest sham, ahd laehe'haest riyutchina ah e mehs ka. Shaeh nhove leuck'hast hyrtut ae rhourtal, deh tehh esthut yred'n. Ahd snsn't pnabend tut thurgfhenn tehh baosckhet pnex