14

@ItsImAWeirdo
How do feel about each person in your group(Devin, bri etc)

Neko just nodded not really answering the question. (I don't know who this question was directed at)

@SleepiFoxLP GASP Neko bean! How's the gang doing? I hope they still don't hold a grudge against you..ÓnÒ

@Midnight_Pax57
Hey neko, (Neko high Michaels nickname) how are you?

Neko ears twitch when he heard the question "We're good," was all your going to get out of him,  Neko then goes to talk to Scruff,

@The_Munchi
Can I give Athena, Fred? Hey shade are you doing good with the whole Kassuthar thing?

When you give Athena, Fred, he holds the Teddy bear close, thanking you.

"I guess I'm fine with him, he's annoying but it's okay" said Shade goes and gets a book off of Michael shelf then goes reads it with Mikael

@mars_bars_LP_42 still stands off with his head! but real quick vibe check how y'all doin'?

Everyone just said their fine

@Miniwinterwolf (This is a semi-long message to Athena.)
I feel bad for Xylo, Austin and Athena when it comes to the battle in the underworld. Because Xylo didn't want to kill Austin but he had no choice. His choices were either kill Austin or get killed by Austin. If the two of them tried to rebel and escape they would have almost certainly died and even if they managed to escape they would be hunted by the creatures and rulers of the underworld which includes the god of the dead and the god of death. (Hades and Thanatos.)So I don't really blame Xylo because he killed Austin. Since he still honoured Austin and gave him a memorial when he left the underworld.So, I say no to chopping of Xylo's head.And, to Athena. I hope you know all of this info. Xylo didn't want to kill your cub but he had no choice and did the most logical option even if it involved the death of your cub. I hope you manage to forgive him. :)

After reading this messages the Teddy bear disappears in accept, Athena realizes what really happened and he's not that angry at Xylo

When he looks up from the message he sees that Neko and Sruff are sleeping and cuddling in a corner with Michael in between them.

Chickie, Mechanic, and FC are passed out halfway on a couch. Oni was taking a nap with Devil and he was laying on Devils lap, though he would deny it if ask, Devil wings were wrapped around them. Mikael and Shade passed out reading, their book either on the floor or in their laps. Mike is pass out on the ceiling for somehow. Athena doesn't question it and goes and take a nap near Neko, Scruff, and Michael.