Chapter 6

Chapter six is here. Look forward to read it? Well I hope so. ;) Enjoy.

*********************************************************************

At Pavea

Salindra's (Jillian's) POV

My heart was racing..I was falling awake. This feeling was like how i always imagined the feeling of flying. So if i want to be optimistic that means now i was flying...and it was just a tiny detail that my path led me towards a river.

The falling itself felt like it lasted for years. I was falling down like the leaves from trees in autumn. And moments later my hot body fell into the the cold water. It was like i was laying naked in the winter snow. I opened my eyes which i had kept closed earlier and i saw my hair snaking around my neck. That level of the blue river which was near to the surface was full of with floating leaves...i tried to reach them but i had to leave it all behind because the river wanted to show me its deeper parts. And my clothes were to its help...my dress was fully wet and it was so heavy like a rock which would have been tied to me. It chugged me deeper and deeper.
I sank further and soon i reached the next level. Now i could know that the world underwater was amazing. This level was the fishes'. One kind of them even came to me and danced around me in their black dresses which made me forget about the thing that i shouldn't be among them.
This level was really entertaining but i had to go again. The river had other things to show me. I was sinking even deeper to the bottom of the river....and i was more and more close to the deepest of the Hell. In this level of the blue river were almost nothing. Just seweed covered everywhere i looked to.
This level was the end of my journey. I knew i had no chance to surive. As I was near my remaining seconds my life was played in front of me. I could see my beautiful mother smiling at the baby me. The next thing i saw was a painting of her...yes that's how i knew how she looked like because i never had the chance to meet her. The next image is my father while holding my mother's hand. Lack of air made me imagine these things. I tried to reach out for them but they disappeared instantly
And i was at the green grassy field of Hatsby trying to catch Jane. I already got her...i reached out for her, too but she also disappeared. She also left me alone.
I heard the voice of somebody: i tried to concentrate on it and i could identify the owner: it was Beth. She told me something  which i couldn't hear.

"What did you say Beth? I couldn't hear you. Repeat it." - I told her in my imagination. 

She said that something again and i hadn't heard it again. She just kept on talking to me and i couldn't even get a word from what she said. I looked at her mouth trying to read from it...and it was a success. She said:

"Open up your eyes!" - Open up my eyes?

"Open up your eyes!" - She repeated.

"Why Beth? I won't be alive if i do so." - I replied to her.

"OPEN UP YOUR EYES...SAVE YOURSELF FROM FADING AWAY....Jillian!" - She's right.

Then she faded away. I opened up my eyes as she told me and i was back in the deep dark river. I tried to untie myself but i just lost more and more air.
I can't give it up. Beth's right. I have to fight against this. But how?

In the next instant i felt somebody grabbing my arms and i was rising. Lack of air did its duty because i already passed out when we reched the surface.

Robert's POV

After everyone left the inn i tried to brace myself up. I couldn't believe what they had told me about Salindra. It must have been all a lie. I don't have time for this...i have to save her before they do something bad to her.