Chapter 9

Hi guys :)

It took me a while to update this part :D But i'm here and so is the next part soooo...... 

Enjoy ;) 

***************************************************************************

Salindra's (Jillian's) POV

After a little rest in Foxton we departed from there. Oziris told us to hurry because of my hunters and he was right.  

As we travelled we heard rumors that the Soldiers were still looking for me and that they found a trace to Foxton.

That's why we decided to change our way and instead of going directly towards Adrastos we made a little by-pass. We decided to go through Actros and Dixon before we catch up with our earlier path.

It was late afternoon when we arrived in Actros. It was a beautiful city. I've never thought that the city of truth is also the city of beauties and desires. 

Actros was the only city in the last war who decided not to participate. It was against the King's plans so he send his Soldiers to destroy it but the habitants saved it. The day they rebelled against the King was known as the Night of Truth. That's why it became the City of Truth.

We didn't have much time to look around in the city because we decided not to stop until we reach Kingshead.

Dixon was only an hour away on horse. 

We were rather quiet this time. Nobody said anything on our journey..I guess it was okay.

Before we could reach the main street of Dixon we heard a quiet voice:

"Should we stop a bit?" - Salomé asked from behind, sitting on her horse.

"I think we should keep going." - I replied.

"But i'm not feeeling too well..." - She said and she fell from the horse.

"SALOMÉ!!!" - Oziris shouted and we all got down from our horses and ran towards her.

You should have told this first...

"We have to find a place where she can relax." - Silnius told us and he looked around.

"But where?? If we stay here..." - Oziris started but he was cut off by a harsh voice:

"Are you from Naiad??"

We looked towards the voice and we saw a short man standing there. 

He looked a bit scary with his long black beard and especially with his extremely harsh voice but the way he spoke was kinda relaxing. Somehow i felt that i've already met him.
Those mesmerizing emerald green eyes.

"Who are you?" - I asked in astonishment.

"My name is Evan..Evan Reed. And if that Lady over there is not right then you should bring her to my house." - He said and now i knew where i've seen those eyes.

Oziris looked at Silnius and i saw that they were not sure about what to do. So i said out loudly:

"Alright..Let's get going then." - I went to Salomé and grabbed her arm.

Silnius and Oziris were shocked first but then they helped me as well. Mr. Reed led us to his home which was excatly next to the house where Salomé fainted.

As we entered the house a short Lady with a cane in her hands came to us.

"Ah..I saw the Lady falling onto the ground from the window. That's why i sent my husband