Chapter 7

Hi guys. I'm ready with the next chapter. Let's get started :)

***********************************************

At Adrastos

Amie's POV

I was very surprised by the news when Desmond woke me up.

FLASHBACK:

"Amie my dear love! Wake up." - He said as he entered our room.

"Uhhn..noo Desmond. I still want to sleep." - I replied not even opening my eyes.

"You sould get dressed as soon as possible." - He said throwing my dress onto the bed.

"Why? What's wrong?" - i asked looking at him now.

"Some of The Black Soldiers are here with a girl. They want to speak to you." 

"Uh..okay." - And my head fell back onto my pillow. 

"Wait. What? THE BLACK SOLDIERS?" - I asked when his words truly reached my mind.

"Yes. I don't know what their aim is but you shouldn't make them wait long." - He said

"You're right."- And I dressed up quickly. 

END OF FLASHBACK

Now I was in my room in which had always told people's future. 
The girl called Lia was sitting at the opposite side of the table. I waited for her to speak up but she didn't say a word.

"So...My name is Amie as you already know. I guess you're here to know some details about your future." - And i looked for my cards.

"Well..no. It's not me that wants to know. I mean..." - She paused and looked down.

"Then who wants to know it?" - I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I'm the servant of Princess Meriem. She commanded me to come here and ask you about her future." - She said looking into my eyes.

"Oh I see. Well..let's get started." 

"NOO. You can't tell me what you see in those cards. You can't tell even a word to me. It's what Princess Meriem wants." - She said with fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I thought that she trusts in you and..."

"She trusts in nobody." - She interrupted me

"Then how does she want to know what I'm about to say if she's not here and I can't tell you anything?" - I asked.

"With this." - She was holding an envelope in her hands. It had the postmark of the Royals on it. I reached out for it and I saw that there was a blank paper in it.

"So..If i get it right...My task is to tell Miss Meriem about her future by writing it into a letter?"

"Yes. That's it." - She smiled at me.

I said nothing else. I put my cards in front of me and tried to look like I knew what i was doing. Actually I saw Meriem in my dreams a week ago. 
Yes. I will write down what i saw in my dream. Oh..She will be upset.

I looked at Lia and I saw that she was staring at me without even blinking and I went on.

At Pavea

Robert's POV

After Salindra left I went back to the inn. As I entered i saw that there were so many Black Soldiers in it. They were drinking and talking to each other about 'the girl they're after'. They probably were waiting for some news to come from their General.
Everything was the same as when we left the inn. Wine bottles were lying on the floor, tables and chairs were upside-down.
The Soldiers didn't notice me when i entered. They were so focused on their own world. I quietly went to the stairs and went upstairs. There were some of our guests on the aisle and they greeted me. I went to my room and packed my belongings to a bag.