Chapter 33

JENNIE

Bona. That person was becoming slowly someone I could really dislike. Tell it a bad vibe but I couldn't trust that woman. After the incident at the party I tried to tell Jisoo about her but she was saying I was being ridiculous. Bona, you see, was someone Jisoo knew more years than me, so she couldn't believe it. But I saw many people in my life. Bad and good. And that person wasn't nice. I couldn't place my finger why, but it was a feeling I had.

Have you ever heard the adage 'saved by the bell?' I don't know if in our case we were saved by the bell, but when you are very close to make your girlfriend come and someone knocks on your door well, you are allowed to be pissed. Very pissed.

Jisoo told me to wait inside the bedroom so she could go and see who it was. I would stay inside the bedroom if I didn't listen to that voice. Bona was inside our home. I waited for a few minutes and decided to go in the living room. Jisoo was talking to her, with only her robe. Naked underneath.. I put my robe and found them sitting on our couch.

"Bona." I said and gave her the 'I don't like you' look.

"Jennie." Now she remembered my name. Interesting. Maybe because Jisoo was here.

"Nice to see you here. I didn't know you knew where we were living."

I sat right next to Jisoo and in the opposite couch from Bona. I wasn't trying to hide myself from her. I never had a problem covering myself really. So although I could see Jisoo was pretty much covered and that was good, I did nothing. If she could see a nipple, no problem at all. I am sure she knew we were doing things before she knocked on our door.

"Jisoo gave me her address."

"She did? I didn't know that." It just drived me crazy that Jisoo couldn't see her secretary's intentions.

"So Jisoo. What do you think about that place I told you? I still believe we should check it out today." And that caught me off guard. What place she was talking about? What was she talking about?

"What place exactly?"

"Jisoo was thinking about to open her own law office and I believe that would be amazing. I found the right place today and I came here to tell her."

Jisoo was thinking of what? Why on earth I was learning about my girlfriend's thoughts now and especially from someone I shouldn't? Why she was the one who knew and I, her girlfriend, the one she lives with, didn't know anything about it? I sat there on the couch while Jisoo was telling Bona she needed to go. I couldn't help it. I needed to leave too. I couldn't look at Jisoo right now.

I walked back to our room and started to getting dress. I was buttoning my pants when I felt Jisoo in the room. I heard her calling my name but I never looked back. Instead I took my bag and keys and tried to leave because if I would stay that would be bad.

"Please say something." She stopped me when I was ready to open the door. Her touch burned like fire. I was so pissed right now.

"Let go off me Jisoo."

"Where are you going?" I wanted to say 'I will pick up MY daughter.' But I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted so bad to tell her that I was going to pick up my daughter from school but I decided against it.. I was hurt but Jisoo have been a mother to Ella as well.

"I am going to take Ella from school."

"But you don't have a car."

"I am going to take a taxi. Don't wait for us."

"Baby.. Talk to me please."

"I guess we have nothing to talk about. It seems you are making all the important discussions with Bona."