One

Marks POV

We were so drunk right now. We finished our vlive with our fans an hour ago, and everyone was sitting on the sofa. I looked over to the kitchen where Jinyoung and Jackson was. They were flirting with each other I knew that. And I started getting angry. The way Jackson was talking to Jinyoung, Jinyoung was in between Jackson's arm whilst Jackson put his hands on the kitchen counter, blocking him to not go anywhere. Part of me wanted to go there and tell them to stop and tell Jackson that I loved him so much. But I couldn't.

Jaebeom POV

I looked over to Mark and saw him looking at Jinyoung and Jackson. My blood rushed when I saw how Jackson blocked Jinyoung. And the way Jinyoung was massaging Jackson's head. I scooped next to Mark and told him to stop looking at them but he responded with "why do they keep doing that right in front of our faces?" without looking away from them, I'm hurt too, I said. He got up and looked at me, took me by my hand and brought me to his room. I asked him what was he doing, "I don't know what I'm doing." He said as he sat down on his bed with putting his hands on his head like you would when you were stressed about something. Then he started to cry, I went next to him and asked what was wrong and why was he crying.

"I- I don't know what to do jaebum."
"I have always like Jackson, but now he's with Jinyoung" he whimpered.

He- hey look at me, I said as I turned his head to me. His face was red. I had no idea what to do or say next. And he kissed me.

Mark POV

When Jb turned my head over to him. I had no idea what came over me so I kissed him. I thought he would push me away or tell me what the hell I was doing but he didn't do none of those things. Instead he returned my kiss and started to kiss me even harder. Then he bit my lower lip and stopped and apologized. I should be the one to apologize, I'm sorry for kissing you Bummie I di- he stopped me mid sentence and hushed my lips with his finger. "It's ok, Mark", he said smiling.

ʜᴇʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋʙᴜᴍ, ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs.
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ɪᴛ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ. ㋛