Three

Jaebeom POV

When we were eating I saw Mark coming down from the stairs, I got butterflies in my stomach when I saw him. I don't know why I got it, after all, what we did was because we were drunk and sad and I still do have feelings for Jinyoung, at least I think so. Mark came and sat next to me since it was the only seat available. "Ouuu, yummy I am so glad that we have Youngjae and Yugyeom to cook for us," he said while looking at the food with sparkling eyes just like a little kid when someone buys him a new toy. It made me smile

"Mark hyung what's that on your neck," asked Bambam while eating his food.

I looked at Mark he was embarrassed and saw his neck, at what I had done to him. It was kind of faded. (But I did it yesterday, it would've been much more darker) I thought to myself. And then I realized he covered it with make up.

Mark still didn't respond, and everybody was looking at it look like he was about to cry.

Mark POV

Everybody was staring at me except Jb who was staring at Bambam with that jawline that he always has when he is angry.

"It's none of your business what he has or doesn't on his neck" Jb shouted at Bambam while standing up from his chair.

Jb went upstairs.

"What's wrong with him?" Youngjae said while laughing and being confused at the same time.

Jinyoung came up to and touched my neck, when he took and looked at his hand he looked shocked and confused. I suppose he saw the foundation on his hand.

"What is this Mark, why do you have makeup on your neck?" Jinyoung asked confused.

"Are those hickeys?" Yugyeom asked me shockingly. I said no but nobody believed me.

I didn't know what to say afterwards so I blurted out my tears and thought about how Jaebeom forced himself on me. I knew he didn't mean it but I was still crying thinning that he just used me to forget about Jinyoung and Jackson. I did the same so I don't know why I was mad and sad.

"He- Hey it's okay, don't cry, we are here for you", Jackson said as he came and cupped my face to make me look at him. He was so beautiful, but I didn't get any butterflies in my stomach as I used to when he came to talk to me or when he touched me.