Five

As they are getting out of the van, and the other boys are waiting as Jinyoung rang the doorbell.

It was Marks dad (Raymond Tuan) who opened the door. He went in for a hug to Mark, who was sick worried to what is happening to his mother.
"Come on in, my boys." he said gesturing them to come in with his hands.
When they go to the living room they were all surprised, shocked and maybe Mark was angry and happy at the same time.
They saw all the food on the table, everything ready to be eaten.
"Finally, you guys came." Marks moon said with a smile of relief.
Then she went in for a hug to Mark.

"What is all this?" Jackson asked.

"Well, son- Marks dad came to put his arm around Jackson's shoulders, this is a little party I wanted to throw for you boys, since you won a daesang."
"Oh, so omma is not sick then". Bambam said with a relief.

Then everybody shut down to eat and talked about what has happened  and what not.

When they were done Mark helped his mother cleaning everything up.

"Why?" Mark asked while putting a plate on the sink.

"What do you mean 'why'?" Mark's mom asked looking up to him.

"You didn't have to fake a sickness for us to come here."

"I know I didn't".

"You know we would've still came for another reason, you scared all of us mom." Mark said.

"I know, baby and I'm sorry." Marks mom said finishing up the dishes and cupping Marks face.

"But we need to figure out where your friends are gonna sleep" she said leaving the kitchen.

When they went into the living room the boys were on the couch, some were on the ground. They were all watching the tv.

"Alright boys we need to figure out where you'll be sleeping." Marks mom said coming in front of the tv to block the boys from watching it.
"Anywhere is fine with me, if I'm with Jinyoung." He said getting up and smiling to Jinyoung.  Jinyoung hit him in the bicep.

"Well, then let's do it like this. Jackson and Jinyoung in of the guest room, Bambam and Yugyeom in the other and Mark and Jaebeom can be in. Marks room. If you guys are ok with it." She said.

Jaebeom POV

When Marks mom said the second to last sentence my stomach started to tighten, I almost couldn't breathe I looked at Jinyoung and Jackson they shared that look and smile to each other. Yugyeom and Bambam also looked happy since they're best friends and wouldn't be separated.
And then I looked at Mark who was quiet, but I wanted to know what he was thinking. (Was he gonna object and say no? Was he gonna ask to sleep on his own or with someone else?) I had these thoughts all around my head. But instead he didn't say a world but kept stifled.

"Alright, since no one is saying anything I'm gonna assume that you guys are good with where you're sleeping. Now if you don't mind I'll go and sleep. Mark dear can you please show them their rooms." She said while she went out the room.

"Sure, you go to sleep", Mark said with a confirmative smile.

She left the room.
Marks POV

I showed Yugyeom and Bambam the first guest room. Then Jinyoung and Jackson the second guest room, which made me vexed since I kind of knew what they probably were gonna do.
And now it was just me and Jaebeom left.

"Let's go to my room, it's this way."
We went up to the second floor since my room was there and it was all quiet up there cause my brother and sister's room was there. But they're not here so the whole second floor was just empty.

sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛs ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴏᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. :)