Six

(ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴘʀɪᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ ɪs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴊɪɴʏᴏᴜɴɢ 🥺)

                                        ~

"I can sleep on the floor." Jaebeom said nonchalantly.
"No, Jaebeom you're our guest, you can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Mark said with a clear position.
"How about we both sleep on the bed?"
As Jaebeom said that Mark got goosebumps on the back of his neck, and on his arm. And he shivered that Jaebeom saw.

"You see more reason for us to sleep, you're cold and you expect me to let you sleep on the ground."

"I'm not cold, I just got goosebumps", Mark said putting his hands on his stomach.

"Mark, I'm gonna take a shower, and when I come out there will be no disagreements, you will sleep on the bed." Jaebeom grumbled.

"Jae, no I'm not gonna sleep on the be-" Mark complained before he got cut of by Jaebeom's finger.

"What did I just say no disagreements." with a serious face, still a finger on Marks lips.

As Jaebeom took his finger away he gave him a 'you got it?' nod and Mark but on his lower lip and noded yes. Still feeling a little intrigued by Jaebeom and his possessiveness.

~

"Don't you think it's a little weird that Jaebeom and Mark were awfully quiet at the fact that they were gonna sleep in the same room?" Jackson asked Jinyoung while leaning on his shoulder in the bed that they shared.

"Huh?, why would you think it's weird?" as he moved his shoulder to nudge Jackson's head.

"I don't know- I mean usually they always protested and asked if they could be with someone else or alone." Jackson said.

"I think they've been weird these couple of weeks, remember that morning we asked where Mark hyung got that hickey and Jaebeom hyung got up and left, and how we found them in Marks room after that. Also, when we were playing that game "the passing the paper with mouth" on that show and they got all shy and didn't want to do it with each other." Jinyoung said while looking to Jackson with his eyes wide.

"Do you think something is going on between them?" Jackson giggled cheerfully.
"I don't know but I hope they figure it out or something." Jinyoung sighed. "How about we forget about them and focus on us?" Jinyoung said as he slowly got on top of Jackson. " Oh really." Jackson smirked.

~
In all honesty Jaebeom was uncomfortable sleeping on the floor, he tried to sleep but he couldn't and when you can't sleep you move to much well at least Jaebeom did.

"Why are you moving too much?" Mark muttered.
"I'm not."
"If you are uncomfortable, just tell me." Mark said as he turned to look at Jb.
"I'm fine." He whispered.

2 minutes later...

"Shit, I can't do this, my back hurts", Jaebeom whined.
"Come sleep next to me." Mark patted the space next to him as he moved to the wall side of the bed.
"No, you'll be uncomfortable."
"Can you just shut up and come up here." Mark demanded.

Jaebeom got up, took his pillow and moved next to Mark on the bed.
"Now this is better."

Jabeom POV

Well, this is something I never thought I would be doing. Mark is right next to me just a few inches away. He smells good, good features, he also has this smile that shows of his vampire teeth and make him look so pretty and handsome 'What the hell are you thinking Jaebeom, he is your bestfrien-'

"Why are you staring at me like that?" he asked with one eye open.

"No um, I wasn't staring at you."

"Uh, yes you were."Mark chuckled as he looked up at the ceiling.

Authors POV

Jaebeom blushed at that.

"So, do you still like Jackson?" Jaebeom murmured.

"Why are you asking?" Mark bit back with a question.

"I was just wondering, if you do or not, it's fine if you don't want to answer."Jaebeom said awkwardly with scratching his head.

"No, I mean I used to but now I'm not that interested in him, he is with Jinyoung and I don't want to ruin their relationship. I know he won't like me in that way, I will always be his friend. And that's fine with me now before I used to get mad that he would only see me as a friend and never anything more than that." Mark exhaled after that wondering why he told all that to Jb. "What about you do you still like Jinyoung?" Mark asked turning his face to Jaebeom.

"I don't know." Jaebeom wasn't lying he actually really didn't know. Sure he thought he was handsome and everything but he doesn't fell the same way he used to feel for him. Maybe he is starting to feel for someone else that has red hair and vampire teeth.

ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ, ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs. ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍʏ ᴜsᴜᴀʟs. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜᴜ.♥️