Four

Mark POV

I pushed his hand away, and went to my room. I went to my room and banged the door dealing hard, I think everyone heard it. 'Why are you crying Mark, you are so stupid, now everybody will think that you are weak like you are.'

Then I heard knocking on the door, "Hey, Mark are you okay, can you let me in, we need to talk." Jb asked quietly, I could hear how sad he was through his voice. He came in without my permission. I quickly wiped my tears and looked at the window. (If you're confused his back was at Jb) he came in I wasn't looking at him. "I'm so sorry, Mark hyung [I chuckled since he never called me that] can you please forgive me I would never have done that is wasn't drunk. Can you please forgive me?" Jb said, I imagined him looking frustrated putting his hands on his head and looking down.

Jaebeom POV

'Mark can you please turn around and talk to me' I said, I was about to leave but he turned around and told me, "Bummie, I'm sorry too", when he told me that I saw him looking at the ground, all I wanted to do was go and hug his little body, but I couldn't instead I asked him, 'So, does that mean I'm forgiven', I said with a smile on my face.

Mark chuckled, "Yes, you are", and cams close to me. He hugged me. I was expecting him leave but, he hugged me.

All the boys came knocking on the door since I locked behind me when I came in. Mark jumped when he heard the knockings. I held him tight. "Yo, Mark hyung open the door", "Are you okay mark, please come out", the boys were yelling.

We let go and I opened the door, Jinyoung jumped at me and hugged me. I don't think he knew it was me. Then he realized it was me and let go of me. "Sorry" Jinyoung said while letting go of me.

Time skip because I'm lazy and don't know what to write. (After after that though, everybody went and comforted Mark, and JB and him were in good terms and they were friends.) :)

2 weeks later

Mark POV

It's been two weeks since what had happened. I am still trying to forget about Jackson, since him and Jinyoung told all of us that they were together. I don't know if Jb is also trying to forget about Jinyoung. Jb and I are on good terms but we haven't been exactly talking. Right now we are going to LA, to visit my mom, she is sick and the boys are coming with me for comfort. Except Youngjae since he was sick also and can't fly for a week. But he has said to contact him if we land or just for comfort. Out of all the boys Youngjae is just good at talking to and telling your problems to, he is just a walking sunshine.

As we landed in LAX, there were lots and lots of girls screaming our name, taking pictures of us.
Now, we are in the van, I think everybody's worried what's gonna happen next when we got
to my house, and hell I am shaking. I don't want anything happening to my mom. I don't want to loose the one of the most important person in my life.

ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛɢɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀsɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇxᴄɪᴛɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴀᴅ.