• Chapter 1 •

Song: Peppermint Winter - Owl City

"It's never too old to believe in the magic of Christmas"
~ A Nutcracker's Wish

It was the mid-month of December. Snow had started falling for quite sometime in GraceFields. Frisk sat beside her bedside window, staring outside the town in all of it's winter wonderland glory.

"Frisk! Come on, we're going to be late!" Her older sister, Chara, yelled from downstairs. She turn her head and shouted back in her quiet yet sweet monotoned voice.

"Coming!" She jumped off her bed and dusted off her light blue dress with two purple striped around the chest. She put on her brown winter boots, a brown coat and scarf as she rushed down to see her sister waiting for her at the front door.

"Let's go." Chara smiled at her as they make their way to the carriage. They hopped on as Chara signaled the coachman with a sweet smile, in which he returned as they make their way to their aunt's manor.

"Aunt is throwing an early Christmas Eve party?" Frisk asked her sister as they arrived at the purple manor.

"Indeed. She wanted this year's Christmas to be extra special and magical. She also said that some of her friends will be there too." Chara said as Frisk sigh. A hint of hesitance and anxiousness were seen from her slight trembling figure.

"Relax sister. Aunt said they are nice and not to be afraid of. I'll be here with you the whole time, okay?" She assured her sister, aware of her getting nervous around meeting new people. Frisk smiled at her weakly before stepping inside the manor.

The manor already felt all Christmas-y as it was filled with Christmas decorations. Lights, socks, rugs, gifts, a Christmas tree. The moment Frisk laid eyes on the room, she's at awe. Everything was decorated perfectly.

"Frisk! Chara! I see you two have finally arrived." Toriel stepped in from the kitchen, holding out a tray of freshly baked cookies. She hurriedly placed them down on a nearby table and went over to hug the two.

The three pulled away as Toriel dusted off her purple-themed Christmas sweater. Her grayish white hair tied in a messy bun as it complimented her fair skin tone. Even though she's in her forties, she still look fascinating and beautiful. "I thought you two would arrived sooner or later?" She asked the two.

Chara shrugged. "We wanted to head early so we can be able to help for the prepations." She said as Toriel smiled.

"Well then, if you insist. Afterall, eight hands are better than four!" She cheered as Frisk rose a brow.

"Four?"

Right as she mentioned that, a tall, slightly muscular fellow stepped in from the kitchen. His medium length white hair as he was dressed up in a green sweatshirt, brown pants, and a pink apron on top while holding on a tray of cookies. It's no surprising that Asriel's here, Toriel's son and, surprisingly Chara's boyfriend.

"Hey, good to see you two." His charming voice rings in as he places the tray on the table before walking towards the two brunette.

He hugs Frisk in which she gladly return. He pulled away before turning towards Chara, giving her a small peck on the lips.

"I missed you." He said as Chara giggled, booping his nose. "Stop being a flirt, you crybaby." He whined before hugging her.