• Chapter 3 •

Song: What You Mean To Me - Sterling Knight

"If you were given a chance to wish upon the star, what would you wish for?"
~ A Nutcracker's Wish

Through the depths of the hole now magically appeared on the wall led us to two different kingdoms. One was the warm and enchanting land full of sweets and candies while another one was an icy, cold, and dark kingdom which was ruled by none other than the cold-hearted evil king.

The kingdom was previously known for it's beautiful and majestic ice sculptures and figurines, surrounding the whole kingdom. It was once filled with joy and happiness and were happily acquainted with the neighboring kingdom. But due to the drastic events that had happened, it slowly changes.

The sound of fine winter boots scrunching upon the icy floor as he paced upon the throne room. His now tattered cloak wrapped around his royal outfit slowly dancing along the cold air breeze. His once white hair now was exchange with a bold skeleton skull shining upon the glistening palace. His hair was a special one of a kind trait he and his deceased wife had shared, alongside his so-called sons. He was no wonder deep into thoughts until the sudden open of huge doors came in as he whipped to see his minions alongside his wingman walking towards him.

"Did you done your job right?" He asked them scurrilous, not even looking at them. "Was that soldier destroyed? Did you tear him apart stitch by stitch?" The old turtle in his blue winter vest just sighed at His Honor and was about to speak until he was cut off by one of the Whimsums.

"Your Honor, we were about to-"

"What?!" He shouted, turning his head around rapidly. "You didn't kill him!? You couldn't even tear a single doll apart?! You called yourselves mighty warriors but you merely act like one-!"

"Yet he was alive, your Honor." The old turtle cuts him off. The skeleton held his tongue (if he even had one) at the sudden realization. Shaking his head with a laugh, he looked down at him.

"Alive? How?"

"We don't know, your Majesty." A Froggit stated.

"Still, there's a whole army of you! You could've taken him." He answered with rage.

"But master, there was this tiny girl who pushed a large candle on us and broke my wings." One Whimsum said, motioning at his now burned wing. The 6"5 skeleton then stopped his thoughts and look at his minions.

"A girl?" He asked suspiciously.

"About 17, your Honor. Dark hair, beautiful, wore a night gown and red shoes." The burned-wing Whimsum describe as the skeleton nodded in thought.

"Does she look like a princess?"

"We don't know for sure your Honor." The old turtle replied with a shrug.

A girl helping a little nutcracker soldier. He thought to himself before turning to look at them again. If she turns out to be the real princess then... "Find that nutcracker! And destroy him at all costs!"

~ ~ ~

"Thanks" The skeleton soldier said as he bit into the leftover gingerbread pieces on the table Frisk had pointed. "This is really good."

"Glad you like it." She said with glee. "So um... you wouldn't happen to know who shrank me, would you?" She asked, fiddling onto the piece of biscuit rather large for her small, delicate hands.

"No. I fell asleep when you did and when I woke up, I was alive and you were small. By the way, how did you bring me back to life?"

"I.., I don't know. Are you even sure that I did it?" She asked, nibbling onto the biscuit.