➳ sweet - army/aloha ②

✻ a/n:
hey!!! this is nsfw ;)
but half of it is still fluff lmfao im sorry,,,
the nsfw part took me so long because i kept freaking out while writing it and i only start again at like 2-3 am which are my prime gay hours
final word count is 2955

.
.
.

Army was absolutely livid.
Aside from the fact that his sleeping schedule was now screwed over, he hadn't cooked and eaten any breakfast and it was 8:30 AM. Such a heinous crime. At least it was a crime to Army who took his whole routine very seriously. Thankfully it was Saturday so there weren't any S4 meetings or team practices this early in the morning. Aloha refused to let him go and whenever he managed to get up Aloha would just drag him back and lay ontop of him.

Speaking of Aloha, he was having a fantastic day.
He got to cuddle and sleep with Army the whole night and he'd finally seen the interior of his house. Aloha had always seen the building from the outside and had dubbed it as 'rich asshole apartments', not knowing Army lived in said building. He was kinda right. Aloha thought Army had a pretty rich ass-

" let me go! I need to make pancakes! "

Aloha dramatically pulled Army back and stared into his eyes. Oh, those fiery orange eyes. Looking into them made Aloha feel like a giddy highschool girl. Army only arched his eyebrows in annoyance and pouted. The pink inkling smirked at him sleepily.

" only if you make some for me. "

" you reek of booze. " Then he continued a little softer.
" if you can get up at all, they'll be on the kitchen counter. "

Aloha finally released Army from his grip. It felt weird watching his boyfriend leave the room. The bed felt lonely and cold without him. Aloha was torn between getting up and following or just lying there since the pillows were so soft. He could hear the the sound of the faucet running. It was just the orange inkling brushing his teeth. A little later the water turned off and clinking and sizzling sounds from the kitchen began as he rolled around in Army's sheets. He knew Army cleaned when he was angry, so Aloha reasoned out that he was just helping his lover with his anger issues. Of course when confronted about said anger issues Army would deny him having such problems. But come on, they were obviously there.

The taller boy had rotated and had his feet on the pillows. His head rested on his folded arms at the end of the bed. Aloha watched the faint light seep through the golden-brown curtains, coating the room in a warm, cozy feeling. He hummed to himself as he waited for the cooking noises to cease. Because then the pancakes were most likely finished. More importantly, his pancakes most likely would be finished. He imagined Army in his usual apron, flipping pancakes and pouring honey (because he was a high class cook) on them. Then he would call for Aloha to come and eat.

And all Aloha could think was 'wow, he's the perfect housewife.'
Maybe he was thinking too much about Army. But he couldn't really help it. He was in the guy's house for Cod's sake. Actually, Aloha was pretty horny, which probably contributed to it a lot. The sizzling stopped so the final pancake must have been served onto a plate.

" Aloha? get out of bed. "

There it was! The housewife thing!
Aloha made his way to the kitchen, gently rubbing his tired eyes and blinking at what he saw. There it was again, Army pouring the honey and wearing his apron. The orange boy looked at him questioningly. Aloha was refitting his golf visor to his head that he had left on the bedside table a night before. Army had just slept with his beret on since he had been so tired. Aloha assumed that the shorter inkling had some strange kind of dark magic going on since he still looked really good despite literally having just woken up.