asdf asdf asdf

still not good at titles, but that is not the problem here. The person who was writing the stories that I mentioned beforehand has gotten under my skin yet again. They sent me a private message saying that "if you don't respect my opinion I won't respect other people u think u can gossip about me and get away with itdon't think I know what u say about medon't think I haven't told someone about itdon't think I haven't told a teacher" he accuses me of gossiping about him but I don't really think he knows what gossiping means. Telling somebody about your problems with a person is not gossiping. telling somebody what somebody else is doing is not gossiping. gossiping is finding fault in the little things that somebody does and making unnecessary and rude comments about them behind their backs. gossiping is just a sign of cowardice. "I don't gossip what happens is that you gossip and I have people who agree with me and then when somebody gossips about you back you tell them to stop. Your treatment of other people is horrendous so I think that maybe you should stop being a hypocrite. I've been in school long enough to know that gossiping doesn't get you anywhere it gets you is trouble so maybe you should consider that your gossiping causes problems for yourself and if you don't care about yourself then you should also realize that your gossiping affects other people not just yourself so if you want to take this up with a teacher then do so" I said this because I knew that I had done nothing wrong. He then replied with "u don't respect my opinion so why do u care about me?" First of all, I don't respect your opinion because of the things you say. You gossip about people which is something that I don't respect. I believe that if you don't respect a person then his or her opinions are out of the question. he then blocked me from the conversation. 

Sorry to make this section so edgy I just couldn't keep it in. If you want to see proof of this conversation then feel free to contact my discord at WoDoFoDo#6666.