People

I think that it is really extraordinary and amazing that the human race has grown into something really incredible. In a sense we defied some laws of nature. We weren't born with wings, yet we soon touched the stars. We think differently and have different mindsets that each other. And again it's not just like how some animals are more aggressive than others. The way our different minds differ from each other is much more complex.

There are... different kinds of people, and I have to admit some of them are really hard to understand. I think it's because of this thing where you cant apply the same sort of solution to every problem. Like a math problem. Different people have different reactions to certain interactions. Like if you tell someone who is quick to anger to calm down, they might just get madder. They would react differently to situations, they have different things that make them angry or happy. Now be warned, there are some car-related similes and metaphors coming so if you don't want any part of that you can just skip it. Some people are like a... Maserati, flashy, and fast, yet unreliable. They are great surface-level, but you don't know when they will give out from underneath you. Others like a Volvo. They don't look too great and are pretty clumsy. But no matter how many times you scuff and crush and beat up a Volvo, it will keep on running for you. No matter how many hits it takes, the engine will be running intact. Now I'm not saying I'm some sort of Volvo, I'm nothing close. There are in-betweens, too like how an Acura NSX is flashy, it's good looking (but not free of its controversy) it's fast, and it's reliable too. Truth is, however, that nobody is an Acura NSX. Nobody is a perfect balance. 

I'm not trying to act like some sort of people hater, I don't know the term. What I mean is that I'm not the kind of person to say "I don't understand people" "they are so confusing to me", I get that there are people like that. But I don't want you to think I'm one of them. Yes, sometimes people do and say things that are confusing, but it's not that I can never understand them, I think. 

One of the greatest things about the human race, and I am sure this is the thing that brought us to the incredible civilization that we are today, our curiosity. We discovered more and more, we found things thhen found ways to use them.

yeah I don't really write anything on this anymore haha I should get a Twitter or something, oh wait