BEBDLFJASHDKFJSD

like i said im not god at titles. I just looked through the other parts of my story and just cringed at the bad grammar and stuff on it. Like i said however, i dont really care. Ok so first i get that its seventh grade and everybody thinks they have depression, but just dont. If you know what depression symptoms are you wouldnt go anouncing it around, twat. You know who you are i be calling u out boi (or girl). Im really kinda being carefull about what im typing on here because I dont want it to become somehting like other person's story, you know who im talking about. But yeah so like if you have depression, just dont. If you have depression go see a therapist, literally the worst place to get life advice is seveth grade, unless its from a teacher. Seventh grade is essentially a popularity contest where everybody is losing. Also may i metion the people who take things way to seriously and overreact way too much. I have to admit I used to be one of these people, and whenever i have to come into contact with them, i cringe. Im just saying. I just set the time that this story takes place to 100 years ago, i have no regrets.

This is kinda turning exactly into the thing that i wanted to steer this away from so changing the topic...