Ocean Eyes (part 4)

Here ya go _NotReality_ uwu

Zak's POV:

I stare in the mirror. A mark like a wave appeared on my cheek. I didn't know if it was from my power or what it's from. I hear footsteps from my sister in the distance. I walk to my room not knowing how to approach my sister with the mark. I didn't know how she would react. I didn't want to tell Vincent or Darryl. So I had no one to tell. My mom hates me and my dad is gone. I hop into my server to try and troll hackers. I found a few X-Rayers, and a fly hacker. I brought them to a glass cage and asked the players if I should perm-ban them, temp-ban them, or give them game mode.

I was recording it for a video since I didn't post for a while. Most of the players said Game mode. I make a backup of the server and give them gamemode. I watched as they destroy the server. Some staff help them with destroying it. I decided to do a troll. -GUYS I FORGOT  TO MAKE A BACKUP!!- I send in staff chat. They don't respond and didn't care. I kick all staff on the server and ban the hackers. I remove all players other then me and the staff. I slightly laugh. 1 of my staff gets me into a TeamSpeak call and I pretend to be freaking out.

"Skep chill we can fix it" Mega says. "Do you know how long it took me to make this server?!" I says slightly yelling. He goes silent. "I'm sure we can fix it." Mega says reassuringly. "Okay.." I stay still keeping my act. We end the call after that. I slightly laugh. "He actually believes it" I say half to myself half to the video. I wrap it it with the staff finding out it's a troll. I end the recording and lean back in my chair. I look around the room. There wasn't anything interesting in there. "You were moved" I hear the audio say.

I look at the computer I see Vincent moved me into his channel. "Hey Vince" I say to him. "Hi Zak, how are ya?" He asks. "I'm good" I lie. "What about you?" I ask. "I'm good" He says. We talk for a while about SkepHalo and Dream6D. "Hé Skep? Pensez-vous que Clay m'aime? Je veux dire, il est assez mignon .. Mais il est très probablement direct." Vince randomly says. "Ummmm English?" I ask. "I said: Hey Skep? Do you think Clay likes me? I mean he is pretty cute.. But he's most likely straight through.." He says.

"Oh, he probably does! He's been hinting it in most of his videos" I say reassuringly. "You really think so?" He asks. "Mhm" I say. "Heh thanks.." He says. "No prob" I say. I smile slightly. When Vince starts talking about Dream the picture of Darryl appears in my head. But was Jay really Darryl's nephew? Or was it really his... son? There was no way to be sure.. right?.. I get lost in thoughts I didn't hear anything that Vince was asking me. "Zak..? Zak! Are you there?" Vince asks. "Oh.. yeah sorry" I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Um it's fine. Anyway, do you wanna meet up here in France?" Asks Vince.

"Oh No thanks!" I say. "You sure?" He asks. "Yep! Maybe another time?" I ask hopping the mark would be gone by then. "Okay" Says Vince. I give a soft smile. I hear my door open and I put my hand on my cheek. "Hey Zak. What ya up to?"  My sis asks. I mute up. "Talking to Vince" I say. She notices my hand on my cheek.  "What's up with your cheek?" Asks my sis sounding concerned. "Nothing" I say quickly. She pulls my hand off my cheek. "Zak you know you can tell me if any of this happens" she says.

I stay silent. "To be honest, it looks pretty cool" she says trying to cheer me up. "T-thanks" I say. She gives me a soft smile then leaves my room. I sign and unmute my mic. "Back"I say. "Welcome back!" Says Vince. We talk for a while. We ran out of things to talk about so we then start playing Would you Rather. We both had a lot of fun playing. I forgot about the mark in my cheek. This goes on for a while. I hear someone join the channel. Me and Vince go quite not knowing who just joined the call with us.

"Oh hey Darryl" says Vince. "Hi Darryl" I say. "Hi" He says to us. "Do you guys wanna make a podcast?" Vince asks. "No not now" I say. Vince starts urging me to do the podcast. But I keep refusing. He eventually gives up and leaves me alone in the call. Darryl left when Vince was trying me. I leave the call too after that.

TBC

Sorry it's short. I did a part 4 to this for a request. Anyways have a good day/night!!