Piggy Piggy Come Y'all

A new character is coming! SPOILER : If you watched Saw and/or read the title you know who it is. Trusts me he isn't helping Team Natsu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza's Point of View :

I fell through the trapdoor. I should've never eaten 16 strawberry cakes for breakfast. Who can resist. I started sliding down a ramp. There was blood all over the ramp. What does Jamal do with his free time? It made me slide down even faster until I finally hit the floor. In the room I fell in it had the same flickering lights. My clothes were covered in blood so I re-equipped into my Heart Kreuz Armor. I got up and started walking, caution with each step. I knew this place had traps for sure. I hope I don't end up in another. My thoughts were interrupted when another trapdoor opened under my feet. "Dang", I yelled before changing into my Black Wing Armor. I flew out of the pit and stood beside it. In there was... ACID! Jamal is actually trying to kill me. I'd better stay off the ground in case there are any other traps. I flew down another hallway. I noticed there were moose heads at each corner. Wait, was I going around in circles. I just before turning a corner, I turned around and at the corner this time was a squirrel head! I started walking towards it and turned a corner. I did this for 10 more minutes. Each corner with a different animal head. Sheep, lion, bear, any animal you name it. There was one corner with only a plack. Under it said pig. I wonder where it is but I can't worry about that now. I kept walking until suddenly when a door appeared in front of me. I opened and giant guy with a pig mask was standing there breathing like he was hoarse. I quickly closed the door. I waited before opening it. Behind it this time was a... shark? I closed and reopened the door. Wendy and Carla were chasing a key covered in what looked like snot. I closed the door and opened it to see a forest. Lucy was there with monkeys. She seemed like she could handle it so I closed and reopened the door. Natsu and Happy were there. They were stuck in a labyrinth. Just when I was about to yell and point them in the direction, a hand grabbed my mouth. The person then proceeded to throw me against a wall and closed the door. I stood against the wall looking at the person. It was the pig headed guy but this time he had a chainsaw. He tried swung at me but I rolled away. I looked at him snickering. His chainsaw was stuck in the wall. I took the chance to summon my sword and slashed him. I yelled in pain and fainted. After fainting, a screen from before appeared behind the guy. Jamal was their. "Looks like you can leave now, Titania", Jamal said pointing at another trapdoor. I scuffed before saying, "What is up with and bloody trapdoors?". "Just go before I change my mind.", he said. I re-equipped into my Water Empress Armor and sprayed water down the trapdoor. "It just ketchup.", Jamal said. After cleaning the ramp, I was about to jump down until the pig guy grabbed my leg. He took one last to attack me. I flipped over his body and kicked his body down the trapdoor. I shocked the metal with my Lightning Empress Armor. I heard his screaming getting farther and farther. "Harsh", Jamal said. Before dropping down I flipped Jamal the finger. 

Gray's Point of View :

"WHERE THE HECK AM I ?", I yelled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me and read it all from the beginning.