SAWWWWWW!

Again the point of view is changing. Either Natsu & Happy, Gray, or Erza. I wonder who, you'll find out in 3........ 2......... 1.....!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza's Point of View :

 My head was aching me. I woke up to darkness. I couldn't even see my hands in front of my face. Wait... I couldn't move my hands. Or my feet and head. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of lights flickering on down a long hallway in front of me. Diagonally facing me was a screen. I took a while for my eyes to adjust from the darkness. On the screen was... JIGSAW! "Do you want to play a game?", he asked. His voice was raspy and disgusting. "Do you want all of my swords shoved up yo-", I was interrupted by a familiar voice. "Okay, okay, it was just a joke.", Jamal said. "1. I was going to say "up your puppet whole" cause this is PG and 2. get me out of here!", I said. He responded by saying, "1. stop breaking the fourth wall and 2. you didn't answer the question. Do you want to play a game?". "What's the catch?", I asked. "No catch, then again this is SAW so escape my asylum and you get to leave.", he responded. "If you hear squeals I suggest you run. Oh, how could I forget? The game starts now.", Jamal said pointing at a wall. Huge spikes appeared out the wall and started moving towards me. "I better get this screen out of here. These HD screens ain't cheep.", Jamal said before retracting his screen. Shit, I better get out of this. Oh wait. It's obvious to get out of this. I summoned a sword and cut the braces that disabled me. I fell down on a weird feeling type of floor. It also looked different compared to the others. I jumped on the floor until it finally gave out. Uh Oh!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happens next, find out in the next chapter.