Wendy VS Asdeath

Who's ready to see (read) a fight?!?!?!?!? I'M NOT! WOOOOOOO! Enjoy this fight filled chapter. Oops, spoiled it. And with the title. Ugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy's Point of View :

I stood there in shock and fear. Right in front of us sat Asdeath the Spider Queen. She was dressed in a full body black suit with huge black heels. There were so many spiders surrounding her (just like in the picture!). "I've been expecting you, Wendy and Carla.". she says with subtlety. This just strikes more fear into me to the point of sweating. If only I wasn't shaking so much. I'm making my self look weak. "C - Carla, you ready?", I asked. She responded, "W - we don't really have a choice so y - yeah". I could tell she was scared to. She then lifted me up and flew towards Asdeath. "ROAR OF T-", I said before being cut off. I spider the size of my head jump in front of me. I had to attack earlier than I had to. The force of my roar blew Carla and I backed. Without hesitation, more and more spiders started jumping at us. Carla lifted me higher into the air almost touching the ceiling. Before we had time to react spiders were already climbing the walls and shooting webs at us. One of them almost hit us. Gross! Carla suddenly stopped flying up and got caught in a web. "Wendy I'm going to let you go but be careful down there.", Carla said. Why did she have to say that? It was bad enough I was in there in the first place. Now I 'm alone. ;( Before Carla dropped me, she whispered something into my ear. She had a plan. After her explanation, she dropped me. As I fell I yelled, "SKY DRAGON WING ATTACK". I hit all of the spiders including the ones on the ceiling. I'm glad they got away from Carla. They dropped like flys (or in this case spiders). "I never expected you to defeat my spiders so quickly. Your much stronger than I thought.", Asdeath said standing up. She then shoots acid straight at Carla. Still in surprise I don't have enough time to stop her. The acid hits Carla directly and some rocks surrounding her. The rocks break and she falls. I catch right before she hits the ground. In shock tears starting streaming down my face. I'm to busy morning over Carla to see Asdeath walk over to us. "I got tired of seeing her struggle so you know.", she said. After her statement she kicked Carla towards her throne and brought her foot back to kick me in the face. I slid backwards with blood streaming down my cheek. Who wouldv'e thought her heels were so sharp. As Asdeath slowly walked over to me, I noticed she was close enough to Carla so I couldn't attack her. Unless....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Wendy goona do, what is Wendy goona do? Find out in the next episode, I - I mean chapter. Whoops. Follow me and vote. :D