Haunted Ice Mage

Told from the title, Gray is going to be the next vict- I mean point of view. Oh my, Jamal is rubbing off on me. (That is me though so) I'm rubbing off on my self. Anyway.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gray's Point of View :

WHERE THE HECK AM I?, I yelled to nobody in specific but still hoping for an answer. "Can't you tell by the scenery?", I heard a voice say behind me. I looked at the scenery and it was a giant haunted house almost the size of Jamal's. I was standing in the cemetery. I turned around to see Jamal looking in the opposite direction. His head was on a screen inside a gravestone. "If I were you, I would run into the house before they get you.", Jamal said pointing at the surrounding gravestones. His then screen disappeared."ZAMBIES", I yelled. They greeted me with moans and groans. I stood there to see if they would attack me attack me then they started running. It was almost to fast for me to comprehend what was going on. If only they were like the zambies from the "Thriller" music video. Before they could touch me I yelled, "ICE MAKE: FLOOR!". The zambies all slipped until I felt a rumbling. An earthquake, maybe, or just Erza getting mad. I slowly turned around to see a giant zombie. It had one scrawny arm and a giant one to match its size. It used its oversized arm to thot slap me into the hoard of zombies. They grabbed me and started ripping off my shirt. The first time I'm actually wearing a shirt, I put it on just to get it ripped off. The nerve of some zambies. Before they could rip me apart, I froze them. I punched them to shatter them to pieces. I ran until I was grabbed by the giant zombie. It used its scrawny arm to pick me up and its giant arm to pummel me to a pulp. When I finally gained consciousness, I wiggled out his grasp. I yelled, "ICE MAKE: HAMMER" to smash the zambie. Before it could get back up, I ran to the haunted house. I closed and froze the door solid to keep him out. I could still feel banging behind . The zambie got up that fast! After recovering from my trauma, I looked around the house. There were 5 statues of some of the most famous monsters in the world. It was Dracula, The Wolfman, a Cyclops, Frankenstein, and Medusa. Their eyes were all facing me until they started walking towards me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know it's not zambies. It's zombies. I'm not completely stupid, or am I. ;(