04 - Who are You?

"Oi, reply back!" he commanded childishly although for me it sounded like a force.

I could not help myself but to throw him a hint of disgusts on my face when I looked at him.

"Ai-Jun! Do not you remember who I am! I am the one who asks you to come! To be my date!" he tried his best to remind me of something about himself that I might remember.

One thing for sure in my mind was, he was worse than a buffoon.

He pouted while crossing his arms against his chest, slightly accidentally elbowed his drink on the table before it fall onto the table. Instinctively, I got off from the seat while pulling him off from the chair with full force. The drink rolled down off the table then splatted onto the ground which I gladly this incident did not took the attention all of the people except only a few.

I let out a sigh of relief under my breath then found out that he was throwing me a death glare, ready to wrestling me down any seconds like in WWE that grandma always watched every night.

"I... Will get you another one. Will you stop star-"

"Did not you remember me Ai-Jun?" he mindlessly cut my sentence. Nevertheless, I caught sadness hide not well under his piles of word.

I was loss of words while opening my mouth then only ended up closing it again like a death fish before deciding to shake my head and tell the truth. He averted his gaze from me like a lost puppy in that shelter house, muttered something under his breath.

"I am Suk-Jin- Uh- Sujin~ nice to finally meet you in person, Ai-Jun!" he introduced himself, tried to acted all cheerful although the seconds before he was acting all lost.

"Hmm... Alright, 'Sujin'. The pleasures all mine-"

"No! That was the phrase that I was going to say to you! God, I am so lame" he cursed under his breath was the reason why I did not utter a word to him anymore. The phrase was so lame? I read this sentences so many time in anime and manga especially when they introduced themselves!

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Fara was waving at me, called me to come over. Probably Miles was trying to get the group together as to continue this group date. I started to take a step toward where the group was before stopping on my track. I glimpsed over my shoulder, looked straight at Sujin. "Let's go together to the others," I invited him. He fidgeted on his track then nodded his head. He gladly followed behind after me.

Once I reunion with the group, we continued our group date to the arcade on the second floor. The place where I never once step my foot on since elementary school, when my sister was still here with my mother. At the entrance of the arcade, the head of the group informed us that we should not wasted too much time here as there were another place on the bucket list before the end of the day. As to avoid it, Miles told us that we only had one hour and thirty minutes there. We accepted the point and gladly no one disagreed.

"I have never been inform that we will go to the arcade!" Sujin cried out, almost sounded like fanboying by the entrance of the arcade.

"Come on, Ai-Jun! I wanna play that racing car game!" Without asking for a permission, he dragged me into the arcade where all of the fun will begin.

[   (º ロ º๑)   ]

I glanced over Sujin's shoulder as he was frantically crashed into each cars that dare to steal his lovely first place in the race. I actively glimpsed at amounts of lapses he had to do before he completely winning the race, located by the corner of the screen. His movement was too fast that even I could not catch a glimpse of it like... Pro Gamer's move. How his feet steadily set against the pedal for break and to move without made any mistake was what wholesome to all of this. Even I could not make any of that without shaking.

He ended up won the racing game before childishly raising his arms into the air, wooing while cheering his own name. After done with his little victory dance, he turned his attention toward me "so, what do you want to play?"

"Dunno" I slightly shrugged my shoulder whole my eyes wandered around the arcade. None of the game caught my interests as something like MMORPG or Osu were more my kind of games. There was Taiko, but I never once play the game mode as I always mistook the control on my keyboard.

"W-haaa... You cannot be serious, Ai-Jun. Then, if that is sooo, let's go play- " he quickly shook his head as fast as he could as if knocked some sense into himself before continuing "it is not fair when I am the one who is giving all of the suggestions of what kind of games we should play... Hmm... How about this? You tell me what kind of games you like and I will find it for you!" he gladly offered help to me which made me loss of words. Not Rhythm games. Not MMORPG.

Shooting? I play that game once in awhile- except... I play it on single player.

"Shooting games." I blunted out while trying to ripped off the ghostly smile that starting to form on my lips.

"Hm... I want to ask you something, can you handle zombies- I mean not particularly zombie, it was blood!" He asked, ready to drag me to the game that we will play later. I replied with a shook of my head.