way back to home

Sadie pov:
This time, Iris was sitting with Wyatt and Maddie and jaeden.
And in the other one Finn was driving,  and I was sitting next to him.
Noah and Millie were sitting at the back.
There was an awkward silence, so I turned music on.
I connected my phone and I started playing from spotify.
The first song that I played was,
With ur love

Its not my favorite, but still it makes me cheerful.
I started singing,
All of the boys can walk away
They ain't even in the game
You got this swag, you got this attitude
Finn : I didn't know that you sing so well.
I looked back and saw Millie and Noah sleeping on each others shoulder.
I laughed,
Finn : what's so funny
Millie and Noah are
Finn : sleeping, they make a cute couple, isn't it?
Totally
Flying with your love shining
Finn : with your love riding with your love
Both: I feel like I m on the top of the world with your love.
I didn't know, that you also knew singing.
Finn smirked : you never noticed
Maddie pov:
I was sitting next to jaeden, Wyatt is driving and iris is sitting next to her.
Jaeden has put his earplugs in his ear.
I asked : what are you hearing?
He took out his earplugs, what?
What are you hearing ?
Jaeden: um, nothing, wanna hear
Sure
He gave me one of his earplug, he was listening the songs.
What song is this?  This is amazing.
Jaeden: count on me by Bruno Mars

Wyatt pov:
I saw through driving mirror,  I found jaeden and Maddie enjoying each others company, while driving there were many speed breakers, so due to that Maddie fell on jaeden
I said to myself : mission accomplished
Jaeden pov:
Maddie fell on me,  I have to admit, that she is heavy.
She was looking in my eyes, I wasn't able to stop myself but to look back in her eyes.
I saw Maddie blushing.
Wyatt : mmmmm
We suddenly broke the eye contact,  there was an awkward silence,
I noticed that Maddie was seeing downward and was playing with her fingers,  I giggled, but suddenly the car got stopped.
Wyatt, why did you stop the car?
Wyatt: I didn't
I think there is some problem in car.
We all got out of the car.
I texted Finn that our car has been stopped.
Chat
Finn :  we are coming..:-)
We all started looking for any shop, as in our car there was no toolkit, and nobody knew how to repair a car, we hoped if there is a toolkit in Dunn's car, and hoped if anybody knows to repair a car.
Wyatt : guys,  I have an idea,  jaeden and Maddie, you both stay here,  I and iris will search for any help okay?
We all nodded, and iris and Wyatt,  I was seeing them until, Maddie spoke something.
Maddie : hey uh
Yes?
Maddie : I'm hungry,do you have anything for eating?
Jaeden: let me check in the car
I will help you.
She entered in the car from other side, we both started searching, she went to the front seat and started checking but then suddenly I heard some noise of locking,  but I ignored it.
Maddie : ugh there is nothing here.
Yeah I think we should wait for them to come.
She nodded and said : is there any other option?
Well I don't find so.
I started opening the door, but I found it,  it was not opening.
What the
Maddie : fuck, it's not opening.
You again stole my line.
Maddie : ugh that's not the point right now, these gates are opening.
Wait while searching, did you um, by mistake, I mean pressed any button.
Maddie : I.. I, um, I don't know, wait while searching, I think my hand,  touched the screen monitor, I'm not sure. But
Oh shit,  I think you just touched locking gate option, that's the reason gates are not opening. Let me check if I can open it anyhow.
I came forward towards Maddie, we both were very close, I tried to open the screen tab,  but nothing happened, due to some damage it wasn't working.
I turned back and found Maddie 's face very close to me,  we both were leaning now.
Closer..
More closer.....
And our lips finally touched, but before we could do anything further, we heard horns, I found Finn 's car just behind, they all came out of the car.
Maddie moved at the back seat and said from Window : guys we are stuck here.
Noah pov:
We saw Maddie and jaeden stucked in the car.
Finnm: where is iris?
Millie: and Wyatt.
Jaeden : they had gone in search for help.
Finn: guys anybody here knows how to repair a car.
I know how to repair a car but before I could say something .
Millie : I know
I was shocked that as a girl also,  Millie knows how to repair a car?
Finn: y.. You know
Millie : yes I know, where is the toolkit
Finn saw towards the car and said : there is one in the car.
He brought the toolkit and handed it to Millie.
Millie moved further towards the car and opened the bonnet and did something and then closed it.
Millie : jaeden now try to open the screen pad
Jaeden tried
Jaeden: it's working
He finally opened the car and Maddie came out and then hugged Millie.
I was shocked but I was happy.
Maddie : thank you so much
Millie : anything for the friends
Jaeden came out,  he was seeing downward, I don't know why, I found something up with him,  but I ignored it.
My whole focus was on Millie, how she just flawlessly repaired the car, that was incredible.
Finn : now where the hell is iris and Wyatt? 
Wyatt : here we are
Wyatt and iris came
Wyatt: actually we went way more further and then we found a shop, it was a snack and beverages shop,  so we brought something for all of you. He said showing the huge poly bags.
We all were very hungry so we all sat at the side of the road, we sat at the wooden blocks, then we continued eating.
That suddenly my phone rang,
I really need to take this.
Boss: how was your trip? I found you had still not reached home.Why so?
I rolled my eyes
Ugh actually the car stopped suddenly so we got late and we were feeling hungry so right now we all are eating ,  now can I go and have some enjoyment with my friends?
Boss: go ahead
I disconnected the call,  and returned back,  and found all were laughing except Millie.
Hey guys, what is so funny?
Sadie : actually there was a guy in Catalina Island who saw Millie and asked her for her phone no., instead of giving her phone number, she gave the punch.
Millie : what's so funny and that is not the reason, I punched him, it was so because he was trying to touch me.
How dare he?
Millie : excuse me
Ahhhh
Sadie patted Millie's back and said: good job
Time skip
Maddie pov:
Finally we reached home, but till now I had not spoken to jaeden about the kiss that we shared,  I really need to talk about it, tomorrow I will clear everything with him, I just really want him back but now not as a friend but as a boyfriend, after sharing the kiss, I had finally realized my feelings for jaeden.
Iris pov:
I think I like Finn, yes I like him and I will confess my feelings tomorrow.
I hope he likes me back,  with this thought, I headed towards my bed for a nice sleep.
Finn pov:
I think I like Sadie
Noah : I knew it,  so are you telling her or not?
I don't know Noah
Noah : don't be a nerd Finn, you will tell her tomorrow
I nodded.
Yes I will, not caring what the result will be.