the confession

Maddie pov:
I woke up, I stretched my hands tightly, and squeezed my eyes, when I opened my eyes, I found jaeden standing in front of me.
Jaeden?
Jaeden: yes me
What are you doing in girls hostel?
Jaeden : Girls hostel? Are you kidding me, we are in my apartment.
What?
I saw around, and I found the walls were changed, they were of different color. And there was a photo of jaeden with Wyatt.
Yes? But I..
Jaeden : but what?
W..wait I wanted to say something to you.
Jaeden : what?
I.. I..
Jaeden : I?
I like you,i really like you jaeden.
Jaeden : I. I'm sorry, I don't know what to say?  I really like you b...but not in that way,
That time I felt like, my heart shattered like a glass in millions of pieces,and now it can't again be fixed.
But suddenly the walls started moving, and a voice was lingering around, that was of wake up!
I woke up,
Iris was seeing with concern.
Iris: are you OK? You were crying.
I m fine,  just a nightmare.
Iris: OK? Well get ready now, or we will be late for school.
Today was a big day for me, I opened wardrobe, seeing all over around, I finally found a dress, it was a blue colored frill frock, with a while belt on its waist, at the the corner, it formed a bow.
I wore it, and then i made a side braid in my hairs.
I put some makeup over my face, and then I saw myself in mirror, it was not perfectly the one I wanted, but still it was better.
Millie pov:
I and Sadie were cycling, that suddenly Noah appeared with Finn on cycle, they both were beaming.
I asked Sadie ,"why they are smiling like a hell''
Sadie saw them and then giggled, then turned and said, "how would I know "
They both were now neck to neck.
Finn was at the side of Sadie and Noah was next to me.
Noah : hey guys, nice to meet you guys after a long time.
I rolled my eyes, we just met yesterday.
Finn : in one day there is 24 hrs,  and in 24 hrs there are 1440 minutes, and in 1440 minutes there are 86,400 seconds, and in
Sadie interrupted : stop,  that's enough
Finn grinned
Has something good happened to both of you?
Noah : no?  Why did you ask
Sadie : then why both of you are being so annoying ?
I completed the sentence,
And eating our heads
Noah and Finn. Looked at each other and smiled.
Ugh..
I paddled, and went further.
Sadie screamed and said don't leave me with these paranoids,  I'm coming.
She paddled fast and reached me.
Sadie : which type of friend you are? You left me with those head eating zombies.
I giggled.
Time skip
At school
Maddie pov:
It was lunch time and jaeden was sitting out in the ground and was playing with his fingers.
Hey jaeden
Jaeden saw me and quickly started seeing downward, I went towards him, I sat next to him.
Jaeden : I.. I m sorry, that day, sorry for kissing you, I really don't know what came up to me and I kissed you, I..
I placed my hand on his mouth, and I was looking into his eyes.
Calm down.
I removed my hand from over his mouth.
Jaeden I like you,  even if you don't like me,  I really wanted to  tell you this that I like you a lot, after we shared the kiss yesterday, I realised, how much I like you,  I know you would hate...
Before I could say anything, I saw his lips touching mine.
It was a quick peck.
Jaeden : I.. I like you too.
We both hugged each other.
Time skip
Last period
Iris pov:
Finn was thinking something, and I can't stop myself but staring him, his freckles, his chocolate eyes, and his adorable curls, I was totally loving him.
I finally decided to tell him.
I took a deep breath,
F.
Finn : iris
Yes finn
Finn : iris I want to tell you something
What is it?
Finn: I..
From inside, my heart was pounding so hard, that I thought it will come out. I knew what he would say, he would say, I like you iris and no doubt I will say, I like you too, these all thoughts were going on in my mind that suddenly Finn snapped me out of my thoughts.
Finn : iris?
Yes.. Yea..what you were saying?  Please continue
Finn : I was saying that I.. I, I think I like Sadie.
I felt like my heart has got crushed, it has shattered into small pieces of glasses, I came back into my senses.
Y.. You l...like sa..SADIE
Finn nodded his head.
W.. Well that's a.. Am... Amazing, I.. I think, you should tell h..her.
Then bell rang.
I s..sh.. Should go
Finn: okay bye
Finn pov:
I went towards Sadie seat.
Hey
Sadie: hii
Um so, what are you going to do now?
Sadie said sarcastically, '' to your father's house''
Of course, you would be going to your hostel..
Sadie started walking,
Sadie : so, uh-huh, what are you both talking?
Both? Talking?
Sadie started walking faster and said: uh, I mean you and iris.
We both continued walking, I didn't speak anything.
Sadie said while poking his elbow on my arm : come on tell me
I.. I..
Sadie pov:
I was very nervous, I really wanted to know that what he said to iris,  did he like iris?
S.. Sadie
Sadie : yes
I.. I..
He was going to say something that suddenly his phone rang, he took it.
His eyes got wide and only one word came out from his mouth that was WHAT?

Hey guys, I know, that you all would be very mad at me, as Finn didn't confess his feelings for Sadie, sorry for that,i know this chapter was very ambiguishing and boring, again sorry for that..😙😙😐