The Dance

3rd Pov

It took a lot longer to get the crown away from Sunset shimmer. Sunset took the crown away from Twilight and put it on her head. The magic overpowered her that she wasn't able to control it. The power turned her into a magical she demon. She turned the teenage students into mindless zombies. Snips and Snails was also turned into something else. The mane six defeated Sunset Shimmer with the help of the Element of Harmony of course. Sunset Shimmer turned back to normal.

Twilight walked up to her and said "You will never rule in Equestria. Any power you may have had in this world is gone. Tonight, you've shown everyone who you really are. You've shown them what is in your heart." Sunset shimmer started crying "I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't know there was another way." Twilight Sparkle started to speak "The magic of friendship doesn't just exist in Equestria. It's everywhere. You can seek it out, or you can forever be alone. The choice is yours." Sunset Shimmer told "But... But all I've ever done since being here is drive everyone apart. I don't know the first thing about friendship."
"I bet they can teach you" twilight told how as she pointed to her friends.

Flash Sentry asked "Would now be a completely awkward time to ask you for that dance?" Twilight nodded without looking at the moon.

[All]
🎶This is our big night
We made it happen
Now let's party all night
We're here now and we worked so hard
to make it come around
To tonight so let's try to make it last forever
The school lights so bright, beat is pumping
through the night
Party's starting, DJ's got the music just right!
Six friends on the way up now
Six friends here to show you how
This is our big night
This is our big night🎶

They were all having fun when suddenly the lights went out and the doors automatically shut. They locked inside the gym. No one could see.

"What's happening?" Fluttershy asked scared. "I don't know sugarcube, but I'm sure nothing's wrong, right?" Applejack asked Twilight. "Yeah, Applejack's right it could just be a storm" Rainbow dash said. "Then why was the doors close?" Fluttershy asked. Uhhhh, Rarity, can answer your question" Rainbow dash said. "Darling, it could just be the wind" Rarity said while she glared at rainbow.

"I don't know something feels off about this but I mean it could just be the weather" Spike said nervously as she saw the other girls looking at her. Twilight finally spoked up "we can figure this out later, right now we need to get out this gym and talking about what could have cause this won't do us any good." Right, Rainbow and Applejack said.

"Rainbow, you fly up and see if you can get out from the windows. Applejack, we need to figure out how to get the doors open, While Pinkie Pie and Rarity, keep everyone calm while we try to figure out how to get everyone out. Fluttershy, your with me" Twilight said calmly. "Ready, set break" the mane six said as they separated. Fluttershy and Twilight took off to find the air vents. While Sunset stayed in a corner watching everyone. She felt guilty for what happened.