Announcement

3rd Pov

Twilight and Sci-Twi got along just fine. They had classes together, they had school projects together. They always go to the library during lunch so that they can read the books in there. The rest of their friends knew where to find them since they love books and they have a school project to work on. Rainbow went to get them since its lunch meaning its a break from school assignments. Their friends called them Twilight and Sci-Twi so they don't get mix up or confuse. It was at the end of school year. Just a couple more months and hello Summer Break.

When Rainbow arrive at the Library, she saw Sci-Twi reading while Twilight next to flash and talking. Rainbow dash got out her phone and went to her group chat. She told them, that Twilight is talking to Flash Sentry. She even hid behind a bookshelf and took a photo of them and send it to the group. Sunset thought they looked cute together.

She also told her friends that she didn't like flash in that way. Sci-Twi saw rainbow hiding behind a bookshelf. She went to her. Rainbow got spooked that she jump, she soon relaxed. "What are you doing?" Sci-Twi asked. Whose that boy, Twilight's talking too? She asked. "Oh uh, he's Flash Sentry, a popular Boy at the school" Rainbow said. "Anyways let's go and meet the others" Rainbow said. "Shouldn't we get Twilight?" Sci-Twi asked confused. "Yeah, I'll go get her" Rainbow said. Rainbow texted Twilight. Sunset gave her a phone so she'll be able to get a hold of Twilight. "I have to go, it was nice talking to you" Twilight said. "You too" Flash said.

Rainbow and Sci-Twi went outside of the Library to wait for Twilight. She soon came out. The three made their way to the cafeteria. Once they got their food. They sat down with the others.

Soon enough announcement came
Attention all staff and Students, a class field trip at the end of the year but we need to raise money. We are going to have a fundraiser to earn money for the school field trip. If you want to help please Sign up in the front office. Thank you.

The girls made their way to the front office. Meanwhile in Cantorlot

Ever since the message came through they don't know what to write and if was bad before they knew. It got worse, knowing if things got serious, Twilight might stay in their world forever and it sadden them. Soon enough months pass by. They went to Cantorlot to ready to write a message.

They agree the message should have a little bit of each.

Celestia wrote first

Dear My faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle

I'm so Glad that you are doing alright. We looked into the black smoke that trapped you. Unfortunately we couldn't fund anything. Your Friends misses you and your Family does too.

The mane 5 wrote next

Hya Twilight, we all miss you, hope you doing alright? Signed Applejack. Darling, I heard about a stallion that you have a crush on. What's his name? What does he looks like, is he cute? Is he charming? Is he Gentlecolt? Is he kind? Is he funny? Signed Rarity. Is there anypony that is 20 percent cool and awesome as me? What is your bands name? Signed Rainbow. Was their any fun parties? Oo, what about desserts? Any good jokes? Signed Pinkie Pie. Any cute animals and how is Spike? Signed Fluttershy.

Cadence and shining Armor wrote next.

Hi, Twily, this different from when you move to Ponyville, the Crystal Empire is doing all right, we are doing alright. We now have a newborn Filly. You're a aunt. Her name is Flurry Heart, signed your brother Shining. So about this stallion? Do you love him. Is he cute. Do you have a crush on him. Love is in the bloom. He's your special somepony, did you guys kiss?, Signed Cadence while she teases Twilight.