The darkness

3rd Pov

"How are you holding up?" Twilight asked. Fluttershy just nodded meanwhile Rainbow dash flew up to the windows and see if she could opened it. Pinkie Pie was just being her, entertaining everyone keeping them happy. Twilight knew who ever locked the doors and windows they forgot about one thing air vents. Fluttershy was the first to get out of the air vents, Twilight came out after her. "I knew it" Twilight said excited as they walked the halls. Twilight was cutting it short. She knew they had to hurry. They ran to the gym door, they tried to unlock it but without a key, it was hopeless. Twilight and fluttershy flew up to the windows. They opened the windows. Rainbow was able to fly out. Rainbow helped applejack while Fluttershy helped Pinkie Pie. Twilight help carry Rarity.

Once they set them down on the ground. Fluttershy, Rainbow and Twilight went back for the others. They knew it would take long to get everyone out so while Fluttershy and Rainbow dash help get Sunset and Spike. Twilight went to get the keys from the front office. Once they got the doors unlocked everyone started to run out of the school building. Twilight gave back the keys to Principal Celestia.

The mane 7 and Spike ran to the front of the school. The shadow came back and surrounded them. They couldn't see any once the shadow disappeared. Twilight looked up to see the moon line up with the stars. Knowing the portal could close, Spike and Twilight ran into the portal but got bounce back. The others surrounded her while Sunset helped her up. Twilight went up to the portal and tried to put her hand in the portal but the portal turn solid meaning it was closed. It was clear to Twilight who ever did this doesn't want to go in the portal.

"What are going to do now, Twilight?" Sunset Shimmer asked. Well, I would have to wait 30 moons until the portal opened" Twilight told her friends. Twilight, I'm so sorry, if I didn't stole your crown, none of this would be happening" Sunset told her with her head down. "None, of this is your fault, someone clearly doesn't want me to go in the portal" Twilight said.

"Hmm, who do you think wanted Twilight be trap here?" Applejack asked. "Let's not worry about that bit lets keep an eye out" Twilight told them. "Darling, where are you going to stay" Rarity asked. "Yesterday, I slept in the Library but I don't think I can stay in the library" Twilight said. "You could always stay at my place, if you want" Sunset said. Well, thats settled, I'll be staying with Sunset and I teach what I know and you guys can teach me how to fit in, in this world" Twilight said. Everyone agreed since they all have siblings and it could get crowded. Sunset and Twilight soon said goodbye to the others and went to Sunset home.