The Message

3rd Pov

Twilight taught Sunset the meaning of  friendship and all about it with the help of their friends. Rainbow and the girls soon forgave Sunset and became the best of friends. During the battle of the bands, Twilight found out about the book that can deliver messages to the book that belong to Princess Celestia. They defeated The Sirens and they became normal girls without any magic.

At the end of Junior year, The Friendswood games came and since everyone was getting ready for the games but no one was excited since they always lose to the Crystal Prep school. Rainbow cheer them up with a song that nade them believe they can beat Crystal Prep. Twilight didn't have time to use the book. Spike and Twilight went to the Library to do some more research while everyone else prepared themselves to figure out why they all pony up when they play music. She found the book with Sunset shimmer cutie mark on it. She decided to right something to the girls since she missed them very much and to her family. She was just stuck on what to write since she had the book to which Sunset gave her. "Here goes nothing" She thought.

Dear, Princess Celestia

You guys are probably wondering what happened after I left to retrieve my crown. I succeed in getting my crown and I thought I had more time. And when a guy asked me to dance. I couldn't pass this chance up.
Ps: don't tell this to my brother or Candace, I feel like she will tease me.

I said yes and we started to dance, I got a little lost in his eyes, That I didn't realized the time. When we stopped dancing when there was a cloud of black smoke to make it hard to see. The doors and windows suddenly close. They were locked. We couldn't get out

Eventually we got everyone out. When we got outside there was darkness surrounding us that we couldn't see. When it disappears, we were confused. When I looked up at the moon, I saw the portal closing so Spike and I ran to the portal but we couldn't get in. It had already closed. It was so strange, it didn't feel right. Who ever locked the doors and windows didn't want me to go to the portal. That's what happened after I retrieved my crown. But Don't worry, the crown is hidden. That way no one can steal it. Anyways,

Sunset gave me her book so that I could write to you all until the Portal opened. I am teaching Sunset everything I know about friendship while she teaching me how to fit in. Its a little weird but I'm getting used to it and with the help of spike of course. Spike keeps me company when I am feeling down since everything is so so different from home. I'm going to school but its so so different from schools in Equestria too. But I'm getting through it. My friend wanted to start a band, And our friends agreed, they wanted me to be in the band too. Right, There's some friendship games coming up so, Sunset and my friends are competing in it, so that will be fun to see. I am currently living with Sunset so don't worry about me.

How are things in Ponyville and my friends how are they? What about my brother and Sister-in-law? How is everypony doing?

Your Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle