Prologue

Well, this is my first story here on Wattpad.

So uh... please leave feedback.

The picture is Elsa and Jack, obviously. Cx Not my fan art. The song in the video fits this story, and I found a Jelsa version!

Elsa still thought about him sometimes; the boy she hadn't seen since when she was a little girl. He would always make her smile when he visited her, no matter how sad she was. He was awfully cute, too. His name was Jack.

But Jack stopped visiting her. Elsa was devastated. She was also angry because he didn't tell her why. For a long period of time Elsa's powers were barely controllable, and she locked herself in her room for months.

Eventually Elsa started to interact with her family again. And with Anna's help, she became happy. She didn't cry as often, and soon stopped crying over Jack all together. But then that terrible night came.

The night when Elsa accidently struck Anna in the head with her icy powers destroyed Elsa emotionally. First, she lost Jack. And then she hurt her sister, who no longer knew about Elsa's powers. Elsa had no one. She was heartbroken and angry.

Then one day Elsa's powers were so uncontrollable she almost hurt her parents. That was the day she locked all her emotions away. She didn't want to risk hurting anyone ever again, and she couldn't deal with the pain anymore.

The day her parents died was the first day in years that Elsa allowed herself to feel emotions. But she quickly locked then away again. Then her coronation day came, and Elsa became queen. That was also the day that the kingdom found out about her powers, and the day she set off an eternal winter. She fled to the mountains, where she finally felt free. Elsa let a bit of happiness show, but it didn't last.

Anna went to Elsa's castle, and Elsa accidentally froze Anna's heart. Elsa instantly regretted thinking that she could be free. She had decided to lock herself up when Hans came. He captured her and took her back to Arendelle. Hans told her that Anna had died, and it was all her fault. Elsa escaped and let her emotions loose. Her sadness and pain created a snowstorm. Confused and heartbroken, Elsa almost got killed by Hans. But Anna saved her, and turned into ice.

The snowstorm suddenly stopped, and Elsa couldn't take it anymore. Overwhelmed with grief, Elsa cried and hugged Anna. Anna thawed, and Elsa realized that love thaws. Knowing that, Elsa stopped the winter.

She stopped locking up her emotions. Elsa had her sister back, and she could use her powers freely. Yet, Elsa still felt alone. Something was missing in the snow queen. Little did she know, that missing thing out there. Even after so many years, he was out there.

A/N: The prologue is about Elsa's story, but Jack does have a POV. Elsa has more to her backstory, so it felt right to tell her story in the prologue. The story is also more focused on Elsa, but I'll need Jack's POV still.

I may have to change a few details from the movies so Elsa and Jack's stories fit together better.

Even if you didn't really like this, it will probably get better. Bear with me. I still thank you for reading this, even if you don't continue.

PLEASE tell me what your thoughts were. If you have ideas for improvement or for events later on in the storie, LET ME KNOW.

If you have read this far, it means a lot to me. :)

The Master Fangirl,
Yasmine (that's my name)