Chapter 6- Begin Again

Have a wonderful Jelsa video. Both it and the fanart are not mine.

"Leave!" she said loudly. Jack opened his mouth, to protest, but shut it. He took his hand away from her shoulder. He then jumped off the balconey and flew down to the ground.

He landed on the top of the open gates in front of the castle. He paced back and forth across them.

"Why was I sent to her if she hates me?!" Jack thought out loud.

Jack sighed and sat down. He looked up at the cloudless sky. "I may as well just leave..."

"Jack Frost! What are you doing up there?" he heard a female voice call. It was Anna with a tall blonde guy.

"Oh, hi, Anna," he flew down to the ground. The blonde guy stared at him like he was some sort of God. So J guess this guy can see me.

"Jack, this is my boyfriend, Kristoff. Kristoff, this is Jack Frost."

"Jack Frost... Does that me you can control ice and stuff?" The blonde guy, Kristoff, said excitedly.

"Well, yeah," Jack shrugged his shoulders.

"Woah, dude. Can you make me my own ice castle?!" Kristoff asked eagerly. Ice castle?

"Ya' know, I've never really tried."

Anna rolled her eyes. "Sorry, Frosty. Mind if I call you that? Well, Kristoff has this weird obsession with ice," she playfully punched him on the shoulder.

Kristoff laughed, "Ice is my life."

Jack smiled. These two were pretty cool.

"So, did you meet Elsa?" Anna asked.

The smile immediately left Jack's face.

"Um, yeah. It didn't go so well," Jack switches his staff to his other hand, and back again.

"How come?" Anna frowned. "Well, that doesn't matter. You two will be friends."

"Anna, you really don't have to-"

"Yes, I do," Anna interrupted Jack. "I have this feeling that you two are meant to be friends. Come," she grabbed ahold of Jack's arm and started dragging him towards the entrance to the castle.

Jack sighed. "You can try."

"I know," Kristoff whispered. "Elsa can be a bit, ahem, cold." Jack laughed. Anna slapped Kristoff's arm, but she was smiling.

"So, Frosty," Anna said as the trio walked to the castle. "Why do you have that staff..."

***

Anna and Jack stood outside Elsa's door. Kristoff had decided to stat downstairs.

"Elsa!" Anna said in a sing song voice. She knocked on the door.

Elsa's voice was muffled. "Leave me alone, please. Just for right now."

Anna sighed. "Come on, Elsa! I want you to meet someone."

The door swung open. Elsa stood there, her eyes were red. "Anna, I said-" her eyes turned cold as soon as she noticed Jack standing there. She frowned. She went to close the door, but Anna put her foot in the way.

"Come on. Don't be such a grump!" Anna huffed.

"Anna, it's fine..." Jack mumbled, avoiding looking at Elsa.

"No!" Anna exclaimed. "My sister needs to actually make some friends!"

Elsa scowled. "Leave. Me. Alone!" She nudged Anna's foot out of the way and slammed the door.

Anna groaned. "I'm sorry, Frosty."

"It's okay, Anna. Really." Jack shrugged. Elsa hates me, so it's a waste of time.

"Well, I guess I'll show you around the castle."

***

Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff were eating in the dining hall, even though some of the maids thought Anna was crazy for making them make a plate for someone who wasn't there. But some of them saw Jack, and they kept giggling. During the second course, Elsa walked in. She stood tall and with authority. She didn't even look upset. She looked like a queen.

"Anna, Kristoff," she nodded in their direction. She then looked at Jack. He felt his heart stop for a few beats. She looked beautiful. "And excuse me, Mr. Frost, for behaving the way that I did," she said in a clear voice.

"It's o-okay," he said. "Your highness," he quickly added. Anna giggled. Jack blushed bright red. You're so stupid! That's not how you talk to a queen!

Elsa sat down and ate with them. No one talked besides Anna, who tried to get Elsa to talk with Jack.

After dinner, Anna and Kristoff left to go walk in the gardens. Elsa and Jack were left at the table. Elsa got up.

"Come with me," she said to Jack. He reluctantly followed. She walked out into the hallway. She turned and faced Jack. She inhaled, and then exhaled, slowly. She gave Jack a small little smile. Oh my god, her smile is adorable. "Let's begin again. Good evening, I'm Queen Elsa."

"I'm Jack Frost, your majesty," he bowed.

"And please, enough with that 'your majesty' crap. Please, call me Elsa," she giggled.

"Alright, Elsa," he gave her a crooked smile, and she smiled back. Maybe we can be friends, after all.

AN: Yaasss. Sorry this only took forever to update. Happy Easter, guys!

And thanks to all the majestic creatures who actually like my story. You guys are awesome.

The Master Fangirl,
Yasmine