Chapter 1- Alone

Chapter One, yay!

The picture fits perfectly with how Elsa feels in this chapter. Not my fan art.

I also had the perfect video, but it won't let me add it! XP If you wanna see it, go on and YouTube and search Elsa- leave the soul alone by TEHEmmie.

ELSA

Elsa sighed as she strolled through the castle's garden. Anna was off with Kristoff, and she felt especially alone today. She didn't know why, but her thoughts kept drifting back to him. Elsa kept thinking about Jack. She hadn't seen him and years, and she didn't care about him anymore. Right?

Elsa felt something wet land on her nose. She looked up and saw that it had started snowing. It was the middle of winter, and the temperatures were freezing. But Elsa didn't mind. She loved winter, and she couldn't feel the cold. The sight of the snow lightened Elsa's spirits, and somehow she didn't feel as alone. It was like the snow was alive.

Suddenly, Elsa heard a rustle in some nearby bushes. Her head turned towards the sound. Olaf then walked out of the bushes. His carrot nose was gone.

"Elsa! Have you seen my nose?" he asked her.

"No, I haven't. Did you lose it?" Elsa giggled. His nose was on the top of his head.

"Yes! Well, no. I don't know. I was taking a nap and I woke up with it gone!" Olaf exclaimed.

"Uh, Olaf," Elsa giggled again. She walked over to him. She took a hold of the carrot nose and pulled it off of Olaf's head. "Is this your nose?"

"Yes!" Olaf exclaimed, taking his nose and putting it on his face where it belonged. "Why was it on my head?"

"I don't know. Maybe someone put it there while you were asleep?"

"Hmmm, maybe. Thank you, Elsa!" and with that, Olaf left through the bushes that he had come from. The feeling of loneliness came back to Elsa, and she sighed.

"I don't mine being alone," Elsa told herself. I don't mind being alone, she repeated in her mind. I don't mind being alone. That was the truth, wasn't it?

***

Elsa ran through the castle, laughing. Jack chased her through the halls.

"I'll catch you!" he exclaimed as little Elsa giggled.

"Never!" she exclaimed, running faster. Jack's laughter filled the halls of the castle as he chased Elsa down. He caught up to her and picked her up.

"I got you!" Jack spun little Elsa around. She laughed as he did so. But suddenly, Jack disappeared. Elsa fell to the ground.

"Ow!" she exclaimed. She got up amd looked around. "Jack? Where did you go?" A harsh laughter then filled the castle.

"Oh Elsa, sweet little Elsa." A voice boomed. Jack's voice. "I never cared about you." Jack's voice laughed harshly again.

"No!" Elsa exclaimed. She began sobbing. "Don't leave, Jack! Please!" The laughter got louder until Elsa had to cover her ears to block out the sound.

"I never cared about you. I never cared about you. I never cared about you..."

Elsa bolted up in her bed, sweating. She gasped and looked around her room. It was just a dream, Elsa. Only a dream. But it wasn't totally a dream. Jack had actually left her. That part was real.

Elsa got out of her bed, when she felt a sharp pain in her head. "Ow..." she moaned. She rubbed her throbbing head. Why did I have to get a terrible headache? Elsa groaned and walked over to her door. She opened it and exited her room, not bothering to change out of her pajamas.

Elsa quietly walked through the castle. She didn't want to wake anyone. A dead silence hung in the air around her as she crept through the castle. She finally arrived at a door that would take her out the side of the castle, so she wouldn't have to open the front gates. Elsa went through the door and exited the castle into the night air. It was freezing outside, but Elsa barely noticed. Snow slowly fell from the sky.

Elsa walked through the snow-covered town. All the lights were off, and everyone was sleeping. Elsa sat down on a bench, not bothering to wipe off the snow on it. Groaning, she rubbed her throbbing pain as she felt another sharp pain. Elsa looked up at the falling snow and put her hand out to catch the snowflakes. She made a bunch of snowflakes erupt out of her palm, and she watched as they drifted to the ground with the rest of the snow.

A warm tingle suddenly passed through Elsa's body. What was that? She stood up, deciding to go back to the castle. Not until she arrived at the castle did she realize that her headache was gone.

A/N: If you have read this far, you are awesome.

So, chapter one, what did you think???

I'll try to write the next chapter soon. *whispers* It'll be Jack's POV...

As always, leave feedback.

The Master Fangirl,
Yasmine