Chapter 2- The Girl From His Past

Jack's POV! Yeah!

The picture is my edit. I was going to add a video. I guess I'll have to try later...

Enjoy!

JACK

Her platinum blonde hair whipped around in the wind as she stood there, still.

A fierce snowstorm brewed all around her. Snow pelted her, but she didn't seem to care.

She turned around, so she faced Jack.

She raised her arms, and the storm stopped. She began to slowly walk towards Jack.

Jack noticed his surroundings now that the storm had stopped. In front of him, behind her, was a grand castle. Two fountains stood at either side of him, one on each side. Turning his head to the side, Jack saw some large gates behind him.

A word popped into his mind.

Arendelle...

She stopped a few feet in front of him. Close enough that Jack could make out her face. He noticed her intense blue eyes right away. And her face looked familiar...

She raised her right palm, and shot ice right at Jack.

She shot ice out of her hand...

She had ice powers...

Then everything went black.

Jack shot straight up. He had fallen asleep on a roof in a small neighborhood. Why he was there, Jack didn't bother to remember.

There was someone else at there with ice powers...

He had to find her...

He had to. Jack was sure of it. He needed to find the place called Arendelle.

Jack needed to find the girl.

***

Surprisingly, it wasn't too hard.

Talk of the ice queen was everywhere. After a few weeks of searching, Jack found himself in a town.

The town of Arendelle.

The people didn't see him, but Jack liked the people of Arendelle. Everyone he saw was good-hearted. And did he see a snowman walking around?

You could see the castle from anywhere in Arendelle. The castle where she was.

Jack went to the castle. He searched all the halls and rooms that he could. But he couldn't find her...

***

Jack sat on top of the large gates. It was in the middle of the night, and it was snowing. Sighing, he tossed his staff from hand to hand.

He hadn't found the girl, which was odd. He had searched the castle many times. Suddenly, Jack heard footsteps.

A girl appeared out of nowwhere it seemed. She was still in her pajamas and her platinum blonde hair was in a braid.

It was her.

Jack followed her as she walked through the town. Eventually, she sat down on a bench. Jack went up to her, and studied her. It was definitely the girl from his dream. But her face...

A little girl ran towards him. Her face had a look of pure joy.

"Jack!" she squeaked."You're here! It's been forever!"

"It's only been a few weeks, Elsa," he laughed. He picked the girl, Elsa, up.

"It always feels like forever when you're gone.

Jack was zapped back to reality. The memory had suddenly hit him, and now he knew who the girl was...

"Elsa," he whispered. The girl from his past. She had grown so much since he last saw her. The two of them apparently had been close. Jack reached out to touch her cheek, but his hand went through her. Of course she didn't believe in him...

Elsa suddenly stood up. She looked around, like she was confused. Did she somehow feel his touch?

She started walking away, and Jack watched her go.

The girl from his past...

A/N: Jack remembers Elsa now! Now you have to wait for Elsa to see him...

I don't want to rush this story, so it may be a few chapters. I don't know how many chapters will be in this book. Maybe somewhere between 20-30...?

I'll try to update this atleast once each week. I may get too busy some weeks, I'm not sure.

Well, that's about it. Thanks for reading this far!

The Master Fangirl,
Yasmine