Prologue

"Hey Optimus, the Dinobots have been built, but we still have extra parts." Wheeljack said as him and Ratchet showed Optimus the extra pieces, Optimus knew that they couldn't use the parts for anything, "Wheeljack, why don't we create another bot, but it won't be a Dinobot, well not like the others, in case the other Dinobots are a fail, I want this one to be made differently." "Of course Optimus. Hey, why don't we make this one a female, but she won't be able to transform since there's no Cognition." "That's fine Wheeljack, she will be a part of the Autobots no matter what." "Well, in that case, come in Ratchet, let's go create this femme."

________________________________

"Can you believe it Ratchet, we're creating a Femme, there are not many femmes around, there's even no Femmes on Earth, this will be something new." "Wheeljack, do you think this is a good idea, she won't even be able to transform. Will she be able to function?" Ratchet asked as he looked at the partly finished femme. "Of course she will Ratchet, with my scientific skills and your doctor expertise then we will be able to do it." "Whatever you say Wheeljack, I just want her to be able to function just like us."

________________________________

"Okay Wheeljack, do you want to introduce these bots?" "Of course Optimus, we start off with the Dinobots." He introduces the Dinobots one by one and gets to the femme that him and Ratchet have been working on, "and this is Kitty, this bot is special, the bot is a femme, she also doesn't transform, but she's just like us, so treat her like you would treat each other." The bots were intrigued and some were even calling her pretty. Her cheetah-like design with a black top and bottoms, it also appears that she has orange points on her elbows and her knees. She also has nice brown eyes with black gloves and knee-high boots.

"Well Wheeljack, start them up," Spike said as Wheeljack turned each of the bots on. Then downhill it went, all the Dinobots started going haywire and blowing fire everywhere. Except for Kitty, she helped the others fight off the bots, but she was confused, why she was doing this, she felt that there was a war to fight, but they shouldn't be doing this.

________________________________

After the Dinobots were calmed down and they were locked up, but were released to walk around, but had to be trained to do so and be careful as not to knock anything over.

"Optimus, I'm sorry, I should have known better, I didn't know that the Dinobots would do this." "You're fine Wheeljack, at least Kitty didn't go haywire, but she hasn't said a word." "Yeah, she has a voice box, maybe she's just the silent type, she does seem to be the strong type. I like her." Cliffjumper said as he walked out to hear this conversation. "Maybe she'll be able to fight the Decepticons with us." "Maybe so Cliffjumper, but we must be careful, if she doesn't speak then we don't know what she wants."

Ratchet went to talk to Kitty, being the doctor and all, maybe he could help her say something and if not, then just tell her what's going to happen. "Kitty, I'm going to tell you something and you don't have to say something or anything, that's up to you. We are in a war with a group called Decepticons, we are Autobots and we've been fighting for millions of years. We might need an extra fighter out there and I saw how you helped us with the Dinobots, so I think that you would be a good help to deal with the Decepticons. You can think about it and just nod your head yes or shake your head no. It's up to you Kitty."

"Thanks, I'll think about it." She smiled at him and he was taken back by her voice, it was so soft and smooth, and her smile was amazing, he just nodded his head and walked away not wanting her to see him in the state that he was in. 'Hopefully she'll say yes'. He thought as he joined the others...