Chapter 8: A New Friend

(A.N.: little time skip, I know)

Time has changed, for better or for worse, the Ariel Bots learned about who Optimus really was, Orion Pax, Powerglide got a new girlfriend, Perceptor and the bots were almost killed with Cosmic Rust, that was the time that Perceptor told me that he had feelings for me, but never said anything because of my relationship with Ratchet, poor Perceptor. Also, Swindle tries to sell some of his teammates for parts, that's awful.

But today is about me, it's been years, it's 2003 and we almost have control of Cybertron, and there are a lot of bots who joined us, including Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus...

Wheeljack asked me if I wanted to try out a device of his, I said yes because some of his devices worked, it was 50/50 at times. Plus Ratchet is on Cybertron with some of the bots trying to get rid of any extra cons that might be on Cybertron and restoring any bots that need it.

Wheeljack said that it was a portal to send me somewhere, he said that he wanted to send me off to 2003 but in another universe or altered timeline, I don't remember which one it was. Ultra Magnus didn't know if it was a good idea, I just told the mystery boy to leave it alone I said that I would be fine(I call him mystery boy, I like the name). Wheeljack started it up and I walked through.

____________________________________

It was 2003 alright, but it sure didn't feel like it, it was modern but not modern to us. I turned on my human form to try and not catch attention. That's when I heard crying and sobbing.

I walked to the noise and there was sitting a young-looking woman wearing a black dress and she has red wings, I don't remember any type of human wearing red wings. I cautiously walked to her and asked if she was okay, she freaked out and screamed and asked how I could see her, I was confused, what does she mean by that.

"Wait, you look familiar." She said as she circled me and looked at my tailbone, that's what humans call it, but I never see a tail. Anyway, she saw my Autobot symbol and was blown away. "How are you real, you're only fiction, only a tv show." I was then super confused.

She then explains that my symbol comes from a show called Transformers or The Transformers, weird. But she said that she doesn't recognize me, she then asked if Ultra Magnus was there and I said yes. "Wait, what's your name, and what are you?"

"My name is Xantippe and I'm not a human if that's what you're asking." she then explains that she was a human and that she was a Detective in the '50s, she was born in the '30s, 1930s, and 1950s to be more specific. She was missing in the '50s. She said she remembers being grabbed by the prince of demons, tortured and turned into one and no one could see her, only some demons. She had a lover by the name of R.S. She couldn't remember his full name, only that he was a popular actor and was until 2003 when he died. She ended up killing the person who turned her into a demon and one of her demon friends. Which was why she was crying.

I looked at the watch that Wheeljack had given me and I told Xantippe that I had to leave soon. She begged and asked if she could go, she had nothing left in her time. I thought about it and agreed but told her that she might not be seen, but she didn't care, as long as she saw Magnus. Ultra Magnus but be important somehow.

____________________________________

As we enter and come back, Wheeljack noticed that Xantippe was on my shoulder. "Who's that?" he asked, I looked at Xantippe and she flew over to him. "My name is Xantippe and I'm not a human, I'm a demon and I need to see someone." "I hope that this someone is important." Ultra Magnus says as he stands at the entrance of the room. Xantippe flies over and says that he was the one she was looking for. "Do I know you?" "No, you do not Ultra Magnus, but I know you, you sound just like him." I explained to Magnus what she meant and he looks at her and softly says, "well I suppose I didn't introduce myself correctly." "It's no worries Magn- uh Ultra Magnus!" "Please call me Magnus."

I look over at Wheeljack and laugh at how cute they were. "What are we all laughing at?!" Of course, Hot Rod runs in at this time, he always did, even when he would send flirty comments at me, even though Arcee and he are a thing, maybe she should wrack him a few times. Well, time for another adventure...