Chapter 1

Time has been a little calm and it has been worrying Optimus...

I've been working with some Autobots having to repair anything that I needed to, or at least tried. I try to repair but it doesn't work and Ratchet has to help me. "Kitty the wires go here," "ok, thanks Ratchet." "Why did you want to help me out?" "I don't know, I'm just super bored, it's been really quiet recently, with no Decepticon activity, and Optimus has been really quiet." "Maybe he thinks that Megatron is planning something big." "I don't know Ratchet, I just don't like Optimus being this quiet, it's not like him to do this."

"Optimus! The Decepticons are acting up!" "Autobots! Roll Out!" Yes! Finally some good fragging action.

________________________________

When we arrived, it was the normal Decepticons. Megatron was trying to control a Power station, alongside Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, and Soundwave. "Megatron what are you doing?!" Optimus yelled as Megatron told Soundwave about operation Guineas Pig. "If you should know Optimus, I plan on bringing Cybertron to Earth." I looked over at Ratchet in worry, "Ratchet, he can't be serious." "Oh, Megatron is very serious, little Autobot." I looked over at Starscream and glared at him, he's annoying and his voice could shatter glass.

The scientist that was with them wasn't too happy with the idea. "Oh, but Dr. Arkeville, you can use your new project." Optimus went after Megatron and I went after Starscream. "Foolish Autobot, you won't win." "No promises Decepticon!" Optimus had Megatron until Megatron told Optimus if he doesn't press the button, Cybertron will be doomed, so Optimus turned on the Space Bridge. "Optimus, no"

________________________________

We tried to fight Megatron, but Spike's father was kidnapped. So we couldn't fight them, but then Soundwave turned in a radio wave that made us all scream and Optimus ordered a retreat. Spike couldn't leave his father, but none of the Autobots were safe.

When we get back to base, we realized that Bumblebee and Spike got separated. Optimus wanted the Dinobots to stop the lava from destroying the Earth, Grimlock didn't care but I smacked him and told him that he would be on the planet when it happens.

When the volcano activates, some of the Autobots were ejected in the air, including me. I need to get some wings. Luckily Skyfire was able to catch us. While Optimus and the Dinobots are busy, the rest of the Autobots in the air agree to go to Cybertron.

________________________________

We arrived on Cybertron and tried to find Sparkplug, but he was brainwashed and tried to attack us, Wheeljack said that he had a machine that could stop mind control, so I agreed to help him with it. "I've been helping repair things with Ratchet, so I think that I'll be a good help."

After we finished the machine, we used it and it worked and we went to go back home on Earth. But not without me blasting a few Decepticons.

________________________________

When we get back Megatron tried to mess with the orbit of the Earth, but we were able to stop him. "Good job Autobots here's to another successful day!" We all cheered and head back to base.

I walked around the base being as bored as ever. "Hey, Kitty!" It was Wheeljack, I wonder what he wanted, "what's up Wheeljack?" "Thanks for helping me back there, I don't think that I could have done it without you." "No problem, I wanted to save the Earth and help Spike and Sparkplug." "Ratchet and I did a great job on creating you, and no one believed in us!" I smiled softly and nodded my head, I knew Wheeljack he could do it, I mean who couldn't he's the best there is, as humans say it, "the best dad!"