Chapter 3

Today was as calm as usual, no crazy fights with Decepticons and no annoying Autobots, just Ratchet and I. Ever since I told Ratchet my feelings for him, he was a little hesitant at first, but he soon accepted my feelings. I helped him more with any repairs he needed to get done. Some of the boys thought it was cute, and others were jealous. Even Optimus thought we were super cute together.

From helping Gears from being with the Cons to saving New York City. But today was a bit different. I told Ratchet and the others that I would go with Bumblebee and Jazz to test out Jazz's new sound systems. The others wanted to stay behind to get some rest after the Cons tried to raid our base, stupid Starscream. Thinking of Starscream, ever since I got with Ratchet, Starscream has been aiming for me more, as if he was jealous that I was with Ratchet, ugh, filthy Cons.

Bumblebee, Spike, Sparkplug, and I were looking at Jazz as he tested the systems. Jazz was very interesting and he loved his music, so did I, it was very groovy and jazzy. After we tested the systems, Bumblebee said that he was going to go check on the others since we haven't gotten any transitions in a while.

________________________________

Jazz mentioned that Bumblebee hasn't said anything in a while, so we four agreed to head back to headquarters, little did we know, something was happening, and I knew something happened to Ratchet.

We get back and Bluestreak is going haywire and is trying to throw Bee is a pod, I was able to grab him and fix him. "I couldn't control myself, I'm sorry..." I told him that it was okay and that we had to track down the others.

We figured out that the others were on an Air Force Base destroying everything. Spike and his father agreed to stay behind to get a cure. I told the others that I would go after Ratchet and Hound.

________________________________

As soon as I found Ratchet, he was trying to go after the satellite inventor, I grabbed Ratchet and told the inventor to run, I was able to knock out Hound before he could do anything. The others said that they had everyone, including Prime under control and I told them that I had Ratchet. He elbowed me and I fell to the ground and knocking out.

________________________________

"Kitty, wake up! Please!" I slightly opened my eyes to see Ratchet worried about me. I smiled and said hello and he hugged me tight apologizing for what he did. I told him that it wasn't his fault and that the Decepticons did it.

After I awoke everyone was congratulating Prime, even though Ratchet tried to say that he did it and was becoming jealous, I swooped in and kissed him. "Don't be jelly now." I smiled and giggled as his face turned as red as his paint job. "Why are you all red Ratchet?" I innocently asked. "Shut up."